Best cover-up and thickening shampoo??

GR

Reaction score
Hey there

I been looking at Toppik, Couvre, Prothik and lots of products like that - what do you guys reckon is the best??

Also what about thickening shampoos. Any tips on COuvre shampoo versus Toppek shampoo/conditioner - also heard about revivogen shampoo - and tons of others. What do you lot reckon?

Thanks very much for the help.

VWdude

Reaction score
Thicker fuller hair... and for the price, can't go wrong.

sellit697

Reaction score
I am using Amplify. I bought a gallon of it for $50 on Ebay. Should last me quite awhile. Most salons also sell it.

viperfish

Reaction score
Yeah I recommend buying a quality salon thickening shampoo, such as TIGI, etc. However, if you wanna buy a cheap shampoo I think Pantene Full and Thick works great.

G

The B vitamin biotin appears to thicken hair fibers, lessen shedding and enhance hair growth. You will find this in brewers yeast, soy flour, cereals, egg yolk, milk, nuts, vegetables, raw beef liver, raw oysters, and cauliflower.

G

The B vitamin biotin appears to thicken hair fibers, lessen shedding and enhance hair growth. You will find this in brewers yeast, soy flour, cereals, egg yolk, milk, nuts, vegetables, raw beef liver, raw oysters, and cauliflower.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
Tried several thickening shampoos and the best I've found is. Diametress by Nexxus.......I have still yet to try the TIGI stuff.

Red Rose

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm just about to order Jason's thin to thick. Has legendary status over at HLH.

I'll let you know what I think.

As for the best cover-up. For hairline Dermmatch is easily the best.

For diffuse, probably toppik.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
RR...I have Jason's thin to thick...it's ok. It's really thick stuff. Don't bother with the TtoT conditioner. It's useless. Might be good for patching holes in drywall though. Usually conditioner is kind of slippery...This stuff you can't even get through your hair without ripping some out. It's like conditioning your hair with gum.