Best concealer for wet hair

mayo783

Reaction score
I know this is probaly a common post, and I am aware that there probably is not a concealer that will completely stay in place when swimming, etc, but what is the best option? ( not looking for someone to tell me to wear a hat or anything lie that)

I usually try dermmatch when I go to the beach, but Im still not very confident with it, although Im not sure if Im applying it in the best possible way

thanks for the help

RSR38

Established Member
Reaction score
Brown waterproof mascara. Lash Blast. Take a brush designed for "afros" (very dense, thin bristles) and use the mascara brush to "brush" some mascara on the hair brush bristles. Then lightly brush your hair with the mascara coated brush. It works AMAZING for hair up to about an inch, but BEST on hair shaved to a 2-3 or less. I used to do this everyday, but now with propecia and minoxidil, I have better hair. It is COMPLETELY waterproof and will only come out with shampoo. Less is better and do it a few times to try. Do not use the mascara brush, as it will be too thick. I'm soooo surprised this is not COMMON for shorter haircuts with male pattern baldness. Mascara is designed to make lashes thick and dark and it is really good. MUCH BETTER than topik or dermatch IMO.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Couvre is meant to be the best for getting the hair really wet, but never used it myself.

Nanogen is good, you can get the hair wet, like in normal rain, but not totally submerging your head in water.

BUT, personally, if you're wearing a concealer it's best to keep your head above water/.