Benefits Of Coconut Water

EleanorRiley

My Regimen
Reaction score
Coconut oil is harvested from copra, the dried coconut flesh. The oil is saturated with a type of fatty acids known as medium-chain fatty acids. There are various differences between this type of fatty acids and the long chain ones. While the long chain fatty acids are not always good for you, the healthy saturated fats found in coconut oil are associated with improved health

shravani

My Regimen
Reaction score
Coconut water has some electrolytes plus a decent amount of sugar in it. Since you're running you might want that energy boost (similar to deciding to drink gatorade instead of water). I'd say it's definitely more healthy than gatorade, but "less healthy" than water unless you're getting headaches/signs of dehydration when you run. (I would not expect 30 min of running to require extra electrolytes for the average person). Here the more Benefits of Coconut Water

jonambs

My Regimen
Reaction score
Coconut water is the liquid you find inside a young green coconut. In the tropics it is not only considered a refreshing beverage but a health tonic. Hawaiians call coconut water noelani (no-way lah-nee), which means “dew from the heavens.” Coconut water has a long history of use as both a food and as a medicine. Although a variety of fruits grow in abundance in many tropical locations, coconut water is prized above all other juices. It not only satisfies thirst but invigorates the body and brings about a sense of well-being and renewed health. Women are encouraged to drink it when pregnant and nursing so their milk will provide all the nutrients necessary for a healthy baby. The first food an infant receives as it begins weaning is coconut water and coconut jelly (soft immature coconut meat). NUTRITIONAL BENEFITS of COCONUT WATER

michaelle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks, I did not know that coconut water is that good. I like it a lot, I have to say. I like to take some good supplements and vitamins, and I often get some from eDrugStore.com for me, for example. I would like to get any tips from you here too, thank you in advance, guys!

Last edited:

berrymany

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am a twin mom and for all of us mothers out there let’s be honest our skin elasticity is never the same after bearing kids. I began using this product because I was searching for a skin tightening regimen and I stumbled across this item so I figured I’d try it out and the reviews were good.
The product itself is great however. Now I understand why it's a bestseller. On the first day of using this product I took a picture. Exactly 1 month later after using this product once a day I took another picture. I have to say I am thoroughly impressed with how it actually works. I was very skeptical at first but seeing the difference in these photos is proof that it does wonders. I would definitely recommend this product!

Last edited:

jesonl

My Regimen
Reaction score
  • Aids in hydration. While comparable to sports drinks, which can be loaded with added sugars and flavorings, coconut water is low in calories and carbs
  • High in potassium