Benefits Of Coconut Water

james2

Banned
Reaction score
It's better than a sports drink. Dubbed "nature's Gatorade", coconut water is a natural isotonic drink that provides many of the same benefits as formulated sports drinks, including the electrolytes calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, sodium and potassium, but in their natural form.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are 100 brands of coconut water at the supermarket, which do you recommend?

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
james2
user-offline.png
Banned

David it looks as though the gentleman is a bit indisposed atm. -)

William Mendelsohn

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are varied benefits of applying coconut water on beard as well as it is rich in essential vitamins and minerals like the B vitamins and potassium. It is also a rich source of antioxidants which help prevent, repair the damage and helps to treat dandruff.
In most of the beard creams like available at this page beardilizer.com/product/beard-cream it is use as an important ingredient . This water also helps to fight acne & can be used as a toner or cleanser.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
By the way,

Gatorade is mostly just sugar. Avoid.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Coconut water is an excellent source of potassium which helps balance your pH levels.

That's true, but it's easy to get potassium. As such "high in potassium" is not a great supporting argument.

From google:

High potassium foods include beans, dark leafy greens, potatoes, squash, yogurt, fish, avocados, mushrooms, and bananas. The current daily value for potassium is 3,500 milligrams (mg).

Last edited:

Amanda Brussels

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is also a great remedy for hangover and can help with you when you encounter difficulty with your digestion process. There are lot of good things coconut water can do with our body.

smithwilliamsw

My Regimen
Reaction score
Coconut water is an ideal drink for weight loss. It is low in calories and easy on the stomach. In fact, this light and refreshing drink contains various bioactive enzymes that aid digestion and boost fat metabolism. Plus, coconut water is rich in potassium, which helps balance out sodium.

linkcharm

My Regimen
Reaction score
  • have antioxidant properties. ...
  • have benefits against diabetes. ...
  • help prevent kidney stones. ...
  • support heart health. ...
  • reduce blood pressure. ...

wrenchcast

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Low in calories, naturally fat- and cholesterol free, more potassium than four bananas, and super hydrating. it lowers blood pressure

Rahul123

My Regimen
Reaction score
Coconut water is highly probable that one would get loose motions if coconut water, is taken in excess. Coconut water is a low-calorie thirst quencher that is both highly filling and satiating. It Promotes Weight Loss/Maintenance

jeffmarsh

My Regimen
Reaction score
The coconut oil is one of the healthiest foods for the health. Coconut oil benefits and uses go beyond what most people realise, as coconut oil — made copra. The Benefits of the coconut water are mentioned below :-
  • Easier to digest
  • Not readily stored as fat
  • Antimicrobial and antifungal
  • Smaller in size, allowing easier cell permeability for immediate energy
  • Processed by the liver, they’re immediately converted to energy instead of being stored as fat.

wrenchcast

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I love coconut water because it helps me with digestion. It also helped with my acid reflux