Bending Penis On Finasteride (help Is Appreciate!)

EricMamba99

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a bit of a situation on my hands and I would love your advice.

I started finasteride last year and stopped after 1 week because the sides were crazy after day 3. I struggled to get erections and when I did, it looked like my erections were not as straight as before.

After this, my hairloss continued so I decided to give it another shot. I was hoping that I was just freaking myself out and that my penis was not actually bending. After slowly increasing my dosage to 1mg every-other-day I was able to avoid sides so I continued to take the pills.

At the 2 month mark I see that this is not in my head and my penis is even more bent.

I saw a urulogist and they said it was NOT peyorines disease and I should not worry about it because it is not causing issues. The weird thing is that my penis is bent at the base and not along the shaft so it does not look like peyronies. My dick basically points to the left when hard and it did not before. The shaft itself is straight, its just pointing to the far left now.

Do you guys have any idea what could be causing this? And has anybody had this issue?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a bit of a situation on my hands and I would love your advice.

I started finasteride last year and stopped after 1 week because the sides were crazy after day 3. I struggled to get erections and when I did, it looked like my erections were not as straight as before.

After this, my hairloss continued so I decided to give it another shot. I was hoping that I was just freaking myself out and that my penis was not actually bending. After slowly increasing my dosage to 1mg every-other-day I was able to avoid sides so I continued to take the pills.

At the 2 month mark I see that this is not in my head and my penis is even more bent.

I saw a urulogist and they said it was NOT peyorines disease and I should not worry about it because it is not causing issues. The weird thing is that my penis is bent at the base and not along the shaft so it does not look like peyronies. My dick basically points to the left when hard and it did not before. The shaft itself is straight, its just pointing to the far left now.

Do you guys have any idea what could be causing this? And has anybody had this issue?
Hopefully, @sunchyme1 will chime in. He is an expert on this kind of stuff. He might need to see photos to see what you are describing.:D

Honestly, if your doctor confirmed it was not peyronies then I would not worry about it if does that. From what I know, alot men don't have perfectly straight erected penises as they may point to one side due to the fact that when flaccid your penis will tend to either hang to your left or to your right in your underwear( assuming you wear underwear). Also a slight curve to the penis is considered normal as long as it's not progressive.

EricMamba99

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies! To save you from having to look at pictures, I made a beautiful illustration for you guys. lol

As you can see, the shaft is straight but the penis itself is now pointing to the left. This was not the case before which makes it very worrisome. I'd love to keep taking finasteride but I want to know what is causing this first.

Any thoughts?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-04-23 at 7.24.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-04-23 at 7.24.38 PM.png
    29.4 KB · Views: 360

Necr0sis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies! To save you from having to look at pictures, I made a beautiful illustration for you guys. lol

As you can see, the shaft is straight but the penis itself is now pointing to the left. This was not the case before which makes it very worrisome. I'd love to keep taking finasteride but I want to know what is causing this first

giphy.gif

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

As you can see, the shaft is straight but the penis itself is now pointing to the left. This was not the case before which makes it very worrisome. I'd love to keep taking finasteride but I want to know what is causing this first.

Any thoughts?

My dick was bent like that before I got on finasteride, after finasteride my dick became straight.

Necr0sis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am dying.

Seriously man. The more I read on hairloss forums and the reddits, the more of a coorelation I find between "finasteride sides" and low IQ individuals.

I'm not saying there aren't any sides, but a lot of these anti-finasteride hype threads claim sides after a day, or report outrageous sides like....well...a bent penis.

EricMamba99

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol geez guys. The image was to show you what I mean about the shaft being straight but the erection pointing left.

I am not trying to sh*t on finasteride here but there is no question that my dick points to the far left when hard. This was not the case before. I’m not saying finasteride caused this but I’m trying to find out what the issue might be and if anybody has experienced something similar.

EricMamba99

My Regimen
Reaction score
Blood flow issues and pre-existing tissue issues. Your parasympathetic got rekt from the innocent drug called Propecia and DHT tanked thus your penis went on a vacation. Plus your hormones are still fluctuating. Did you have circumsition at a younger age?
Thanks for your thoughts. How would the hormone fluctuation affect the angle of my penis?