Ben Affleck has a great toupee

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Affleck cant afford to let people know he is bald because his career is purely based on his looks. He is without a doubt, the worst actor I have seen in a leading role in a mainstream movie for a long time. Ever seen Paycheck? His performance was laughable.

Anyway its pretty easy to spot his rug, Ive seen photos where its pretty obvious if you look close.

MidnightFlyer

Established Member
Reaction score
Thinning said:
Affleck cant afford to let people know he is bald because his career is purely based on his looks. He is without a doubt, the worst actor I have seen in a leading role in a mainstream movie for a long time. Ever seen Paycheck? His performance was laughable.

Anyway its pretty easy to spot his rug, Ive seen photos where its pretty obvious if you look close.

How 'bout Gigli? Awesome actor. Awesome hairpiece. And he's for Kerry so he can' be all bad. :roll:

supernova

Established Member
Reaction score
Affleck: a balding, no-talent actor whose movie career is based on his looks...

THERE IS HOPE FOR US YET!!!!

Petchsky

Reaction score
I think he ought to lose out on them leading man romantic leads to Steve Buscemi instead !!!

guy83

Established Member
Reaction score
MidnightFlyer said:
Thinning said:

How 'bout Gigli? Awesome actor. Awesome hairpiece. And he's for Kerry so he can' be all bad. :roll:

Gigli was horrible.. and for Kerry thats a good thing. who wants 4 more years of Bush anyways?

MidnightFlyer

Established Member
Reaction score
guy83 said:
MidnightFlyer said:
Thinning said:

Gigli was horrible.. and for Kerry thats a good thing. who wants 4 more years of Bush anyways?

Yes, I was just kidding about Gigli.

I hate GW, and anyone would be better than him. The reason I bring up Afflecks toupee is that he's inserted himself into the political process. He's been on all the political talk shows. And if he does that I'm free to comment on his hair and his toupee. He's an actor who has learned all the lines that the political pundits use. That makes him impressive to some, but to me, he's just delivering well-tested lines that have all been spouted before he arrived on the scene. I agree with him, but I don't buy his genius on the matter. If he helps Kerry get elected, then I'm happy.

Petchsky

Reaction score
I'm not even from America and i hope Bush and his advisors get thrown out of office, i think most of Europe with me on that one. Now i'm no liberal (or marxist despite the lenin avator) but i have been reading some Noam Chomsky of late and that is some pretty enlightening stuff.... i recommend it to you... you may not of heard of him as he is censored in America but he is well known in this neck of the woods, especially in scientific circles.

Kerry is like a charmless wooden doorstop, only he is to tall, so completly useless.... Politics, what diverse choice, a moronic war mongerer or a useless doorstop.... mmm i'm with the doorstop.

G

same here Petchsky bizzare as it seems the US president seems to hold more sway over the UKs long term future than our own elected representative, so I would love to see Bush get kicked out.

and he walks like a monkey

Ty

Deaner

Reaction score
He doesn't have a Toupee, there was an article where Colin Farrell comments that he has a great head of natural hair. Sorry guys.

MidnightFlyer

Established Member
Reaction score
Deaner said:
He doesn't have a Toupee, there was an article where Colin Farrell comments that he has a great head of natural hair. Sorry guys.

Of course Colin Farrell would say that in an interview. What do you think he'd say? These guys are FRIENDS. Don't judge it from the movies you see him in, wait till he's a guest on oen of those political talk show and they show him from different angles. Use your eyes, man. :shock:

Petchsky

Reaction score
Ty,

Bill hicks use to call him Little Damian, but i think monkey boy would be a good addition to his list of nicknames.

I did'nt know Kerry wore a rug? I suppose thats the thing about rugs, you don't know how many people there are out there wearing them. They say that every one in five men is gay, or something like that, so i wonder what the ratio of men that wear rugs is?

Personally i would never wear one, but if i did it would just replace my paranoia of losing my hair with a new paranoia of my wig coming off in public or people looking at my hair. I have heard some horror stories of people with wigs being de-wigged in public by accident such as a bird flying over and snatching it away to make a nest with.

Any of you guys consider a rug if you didn't catch your hair loss soon enough??

silkeysmooth

Established Member
Reaction score
one time a bird flew by and jacked my detachable penis while i was having sex. Boy that was embarassing.
I wish i had Hugh Jackman's hair from Van helsing. Even if some of it wasnt his.

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
tynanW said:
same here Petchsky bizzare as it seems the US president seems to hold more sway over the UKs long term future than our own elected representative, so I would love to see Bush get kicked out.
No, our elected dictator and his incompetent chums have to get the credit for how poorly Britain is run, except for where it's ill-conceived EU policies that do the damage - then we should blame the people that keep us in that fraud ridden home for failed politicians like Peter Mandelson, Neil Pillock, Chris Patten, Leon Brittain etc - and domestic and EU decisions have almost total sway over this Country's future, IMO.

tynanW said:
What, are you a monkeyist?

Cassin

Reaction score
Petchsky said:
....i have been reading some Noam Chomsky of late and that is some pretty enlightening stuff......

As soon as questions of will or decision or reason or choice of action arise, human science is at a loss

I don't agree with too much he says at all, but he is interesting to read. His ideas would be better translated I think with a ghost writer in his behalf. Just my opinion. I used to read some of his stuff a few years ago. I was never able to read a long piece by him. I think he knew what he wanted to say, but I don't think he had any flow. Excerpts and abstracts are the way to go with this guy IMO.

Petchsky.......if you can read an entire book of his an understand it, you are way smarter than me. :) Seriously.......my hats off to you....Sometimes I felt stupid getting lost in a single line by him at times.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Well, his books are no picnic, thats for sure but if your interested in what really makes the world go round, and it aint fat bottomed girls, then he really clears away some of the bullshit. I admire and respect a man that can lay his c*** on the table and say this is how i think things really are. He may not be right about everything he says but at least he is not scared to say it.

P.S Slartibartfast, i think i can guess which way you would vote at a European referendum.

MidnightFlyer

Established Member
Reaction score
Where I disagree with him is that I think fat-bottomed girls are actually what makes the world goes round.

Bismarck

Reaction score
What has the EU to do with Ben Affleck and Noam Chomsky? I actually read Noam Chomsky too but it was about context free languages.

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So what does "Noam Chomsky" say makes the world go around?

I think its sex. People f*****g and falling in love and having kids. If it wasnt for that we'd be doomed!

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Im with you....we like we f*** we marry..thats life..or the way life should be...............in the greatest book ever told.....i think its said up best....."be fruitful and multiply"

TortoiseAndHair

Established Member
Reaction score
blue said:
Im with you....we like we f*** we marry..thats life..or the way life should be...............in the greatest book ever told.....i think its said up best....."be fruitful and multiply"

How are you supposed to multiply if you're "fruitful"?
:)