Ben Affleck has a great toupee

kiwi1973

Established Member
Reaction score
why do you think hes wearing a wig, why do you think he lost his hair???
he still pretty young 30ish, most guys at 30 still have ok hair

supernova

Established Member
Reaction score
His hairline is pretty much a giveaway in my opinion. It is pretty tough to tell most times though. I don't think he really needs it, he just might not like the receeding temples he had (check out the movie Shakespeare in Love and compare them to current movies).

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
If anything the guy had a small hair transplant and that's it, saying he is wearing a toupee is bold and unfounded claim.

MidnightFlyer

Established Member
Reaction score
Take a real good look at the way it's layered in back and on the sides. You can see the slight difference in color and texture. It has been reported, by the way that he wears one, and his friends reportedly give him a break and don't squeal. Sorry I did. :lol: I'm just saying he must've spent a ton of money and got a real good one.

G

I have luckily had the chance to meet Ben Affleck in a professional capacity a number times over the last few years (I sell and fit carpets). I have worked on two of his houses (lucky guy!) one in the US and one in the south of France late last year.

I have, on occasion, been in close conversation with ben, and from up close I can honestly say he has a cheap (maybe $30) rug up there.

This at first suprised me, as with all his wealth, his narcisisim, his need to maintain a public image and so on, I would have thought he would have had either a hair transplant or perhaps a very well made hair piece, but from where I was sitting (directly opposite him in the bar at the Sheffield Holiday Inn, UK) it was plainly apparent he had used some kind of white glue (maybe a wood glue?) to stick a carpet sample I had given him some weeks earlier to the top of his badly bald head.

Maybe it was the drink, maybe the drugs (most of the delegates at the Carpet fitters Convention 04â„¢ where on something or the other) maybe it wasn't even Ben Affleck (little balck guy with the missing tooth, right?) but whatever, it makes you think don't it?

Yhank Tou

Ty

elguapo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This is just my opinion, but I think a good way to "disquise" receding temples is to shave the hair below the temples. I don't normally get involved with these discussions, because I don't know that he is losing his hair. All I DO know is that I hate the mother f*cker for having what appears to be great hair. But I think his hairline is receding a bit, and I think he might shave the hair in hte sides of the forehead to make it look like his temples aren't receding as badly.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Just like many actors before him ..he does not have either a hair transplant or a toupee he wears some for his movies...but in pics of him just walking down a sidewalk ..you can tell he has receded and is thinning............look at a photo from today then watch the 10 year old movie Mallrats....you can tell a difference.

Fixed.........my apologies Ty.

G

blue, that's either not neither, either either or neither are often used where neither neither nor either should be, but in this case it is either not neither.

hope this has cleared that up

Petchsky

Reaction score
In one of the national newspapers in England, one of the more respectable ones that is, has a small gossip column in which they stated a "Hollywood Star" in town for a film showing left behind in his hotel room hair products that were used for wigs. The opening film that night was Daredevil. I don't think they meant Colin Farrell.... I rest my case. :wink:

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
When I heard that Ben Affleck was bald I didnt heard anything about the hairline just that he wear a wig to cover his bald spot in the back. Do does everyone want to take down a famous person hairloss problem when your going through the same thing.

Petchsky

Reaction score
No ones being nasty here Action, its just kind of a curious fascination... you don't really imagine famous actors having hairloss problems too

MidnightFlyer

Established Member
Reaction score
Petchsky said:
No ones being nasty here Action, its just kind of a curious fascination... you don't really imagine famous actors having hairloss problems too

Exactly. Wouldn't any of you guys like to have hair like that? It turns out you can, however, no one here seems to know who made it. I'm guessing it was Farrell.

guy83

Established Member
Reaction score
Petchsky said:
In one of the national newspapers in England, one of the more respectable ones that is, has a small gossip column in which they stated a "Hollywood Star" in town for a film showing left behind in his hotel room hair products that were used for wigs. The opening film that night was Daredevil. I don't think they meant Colin Farrell.... I rest my case. :wink:

They never said it was a guy either! :freaked2: Must be Jennifer Garner!

G

here is a signed photo Ben sent me a couple of weeks back, I don't know if it proves anything, but if you look closely towards the top of his head I think you can make out a little thinning? but nothing a single application of Nizoral wouldn't cure.

signed.jpg

Reaction score
tynanW said:
here is a signed photo Ben sent me a couple of weeks back, I don't know if it proves anything, but if you look closely towards the top of his head I think you can make out a little thinning? but nothing a single application of Nizoral wouldn't cure.

signed.jpg

AHAHAHA LMAO!!!