Belgravia 12.5% Minoxidil And Azealic Acid

Nuntius

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys: my hair is very thin all over. About six weeks ago I went to the Belgravia clinic and started a course of their 12.5 % minxodil with azealic acid. I have been on finesteride for around 15 months or so with little slow down in loss: but continue to take. The cream from Belgravia seems to have caused a lot of additional shedding. Belgravia tell me this is a good sign and it will slow down and I need to give it at least four months to six months. Has anyone been in this situation, and should I press on? I am getting increasingly pessimistic that the hair I had the day before I went to Belgravia will ever be seen again. Can anyone give me hope??

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah keep going, never stop during a shed! Chances are your hair will get thicker and maybe the minoxidil will have a synergetic effect with the finasteride. Also, look for a ketoconazole shampoo. Probably will help as well.

Nuntius

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks Ryan. Difficult to believe anything will come of this, but will press on. Would be good to hear from anyone who is similarly very thin all over ( have been gradually losing hair for thirty years and know I won’t get a full head...just want to stabilise and have what I had six months ago), but had some success with this regime, and how long should give it. Have paid for six months, but hair now so bad that tempted to go for a hair system: problem is I can’t have both as need to put the cream on every night and not sure I can work a hair system that you have to take off and reapply every 24 hours. Though again, would welcome comments from anyone who does this as to how long it all takes.

Nuntius

My Regimen
Reaction score
PS The person I saw at Belgravia told me not to bother with ketoconzole shampoo so stopped using. Not sure whether I should re-start for perhaps twice a week?

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
Keto is great and it really thickened up my hair. I think it improves hair density by 10 percent. it also acts as an anti inflammatory agent. You might need to drop the Belgravia centre altogether :p The crème is probably way to expensive and you would be better of with just a lotion, better for absorbtion I think. Minoxidilmax has good products. but for now keep it steady with what your using. Keto can be added later on as a bonus.

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have there actually been any clinical studies on 12.5 % minxodil (vs the tried and tested 5%)? Or are they just selling snake oil?

A red flag as it is if they tell you to stop using ketoconzole shampoo.

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The Belgravia stuff is meant to be good it’s expensive though. I would continue with keto shampoo it may help.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have there actually been any clinical studies on 12.5 % minxodil (vs the tried and tested 5%)? Or are they just selling snake oil?

A red flag as it is if they tell you to stop using ketoconzole shampoo.
Minoxiil is dose-dependent so 12,5% could give u better results, . I do agree however that it is a red flag that they tell to stop using keto shampoo.

jazz1

Reaction score