Belgravia 10% Minoxidil 5% Azelaic Acid cream

riquelme

My Regimen
Reaction score
after i came off the 10% cream +AA the sides effects I Experienced disappeared but I lost a great deal of hair.
10%cream +AA works but once you have committed to it you most carry on with it.

riquelme

My Regimen
Reaction score
Murkey Thump you mentioned you used 10% cream+AA alongside finasteride. is that right?
did you use 5% minoxidil liquid in the morning plus 10% cream at night along with finasteride.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Murkey Thump you mentioned you used 10% cream+AA alongside finasteride. is that right?
did you use 5% minoxidil liquid in the morning plus 10% cream at night along with finasteride.
Yes that is almost right, I used the 5% foam in the mornings though.
I started to get bad sides from the Finasteride and my skin looked like sh*t probably aged me by a good 5 years although I have to admit it did work ok for me just not enough to justify the sides and expense.

riquelme

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Murkey thump
after you came off the finasteride did you still carry on using 10%minixidil +AA. or did you come off everything. just wanted to know how your hair reacted after you came off it. im in a similar situation and not sure what to do.
ive restarted on 10%minixidil+AA at night and 5%in the morning but considering if i should use finasteride.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I came off everything from the clinic although I replaced finasteride with RU and just went with 5% foam. The major issue for me was the finasteride which gave me really bad brain fog. I am now only using ZT because of transference concerns with RU & having children in the house. I basically lost all the gains from the 10% minoxidil & Finasteride over the space of a year but the ZT is starting to kick in now so hopefully I will regain the lost ground shortly.

Ananya

My Regimen
Reaction score
India has the finest range of hair growth oils but what about ayurvedic hair treatments? I have been searching for an ayurvedic range of hair growth oils at Tjori