Belgravia 10% Minoxidil 5% Azelaic Acid cream

gooose

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried this water based cream formulation from Belgravia hair loss centre in London?

steveo1218

Established Member
Reaction score
It's supposed to be very good one lad had amazing results frontal re growth with it - he posted on here some where. I rang them this week - it's £68 for a month or £600 for a year . Fcuk that ! Just use Kirkland minoxidil add 6 grams of minoxidil powder to a bottle and 3 grams of azelaic powder for a 15% minoxidil and 5% azelic acid mix total cost about £8 .

Jls008

Reaction score
I used it for 8 months. No results at all and hair looks much worse now. Also very oily. Went back to 5%.

@CMP1

Reaction score
Yeah I went on this stuff and my hairline went steeply downhill; whether it was a 3/4 month shed I'm not sure but I swiftly throttled off and went back to 5% liquid.

On a side note if you are thinking of giving this stuff a whirl, its bloody expensive. Haggle hard; I got mine for 55.00 a bottle and got them to Waive the admin charge....

rcom440

Reaction score
Belgravia 10% LOL
Guys don't waste your money on something that is basically 5% minoxidil, azelaic acid cream and vehicle. It's crazy they charge £68.
All you need is 5% minoxidil (liquid or foam) and Azelaic acid cream.
I bought Big tube of 10% azelaic acid cream for $11 usd. It looks like it will last me over a year. 10% is very high percentage for analects acid so just a small amount is needed or it can be mixed with minoxidil liquid.

Other ingrediences they add to their products is pure BS.
I'm just saying you can recreate their cream and save your money.

gooose

Established Member
Reaction score
3 -4 weeks after commencing the Belgravia 10% minoxidil aqueous cream product once in the morning i am getting terrible bloating/distended stomach in the early afternoon accompanied by uncharacteristically feeling warm. Both seem to subside as the evening approaches then the pattern repeats. Can't be sure it's the minoxidil. Anyone else had this? Strange coz i don't recall getting this with Regaine 5% a few years ago. As an aside i slapped 1ml only of Lipogaine last night on my crown and it did not agree with my face/skin, similar to my first few applications of Regaine. This effect was absent with the cream

I am convinced there are two sets of side effects i need to watch out for. One caused by the minoxidil itself (dark eyes, ageing face) and the other caused by harmful vehicles including alcohol and/or PPG (itchy, irritable skin). The first is a long-term effect and may disappear in time (several months) after stopping. The second goes away in a matter of days after stopping.

Jls008

Reaction score
I used the product for a year after 15 years on minoxidil. Lost more ground in one year than 15 on 5%.

gooose

Established Member
Reaction score
I used the product for a year after 15 years on minoxidil. Lost more ground in one year than 15 on 5%.

Sorry to hear that...was it the 10/12% cream product? I would love to use Regaine since this worked like a charm before but the alcohol in it disagrees with me.

Difficult to know whether to carry on using this. Many forumers on alopeciaonline.org.uk say it worked very well....hmmm

Jls008

Reaction score
The 10% cream. I do not believe anything above 5% absorbs into the scalp and in cream form you run the risk that even 5% does not absorb.

- - - Updated - - -

The 10% cream. I do not believe anything above 5% absorbs into the scalp and in cream form you run the risk that even 5% does not absorb.

riquelme

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys
i know its been a while since anyone replied to this conversation. I find my self in a similar position. I used the 10% cream after using minoxidil 5% for 2 years. I saw good results in terms of my hair growing back but unfortunately after 6 months i saw side effects. My face skin went darker, blackness around the eyes etc. eventually i decided to come off the 10% cream and go back to 5%. When i did that I lost a lot of my hair.

It would be great to know what you guys did after you came off the 10% minoxidil+AA.

skyline999

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys
i know its been a while since anyone replied to this conversation. I find my self in a similar position. I used the 10% cream after using minoxidil 5% for 2 years. I saw good results in terms of my hair growing back but unfortunately after 6 months i saw side effects. My face skin went darker, blackness around the eyes etc. eventually i decided to come off the 10% cream and go back to 5%. When i did that I lost a lot of my hair.

It would be great to know what you guys did after you came off the 10% minoxidil+AA.
I’m on the same treatment too. Did you try using eye cream? And drink enough water?

riquelme

My Regimen
Reaction score
I did but i suppose i could have tried to drink more. My eyes and face looking a little darker not a major issue. although i saw good hair regrowth, I just felt for the money and side effects im experiencing its not worth me carrying on with 10% cream. only when i came off the cream did i realise that once you start using 10% cream for a while you cannot go back to 5% and expect the same results.

skyline999

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did but i suppose i could have tried to drink more. My eyes and face looking a little darker not a major issue. although i saw good hair regrowth, I just felt for the money and side effects im experiencing its not worth me carrying on with 10% cream. only when i came off the cream did i realise that once you start using 10% cream for a while you cannot go back to 5% and expect the same results.
Did you lose your 10% gains by switching to 5%?

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did it for 12 months 2 years ago. It did work along side finasteride but not enough to justify the continuing cost and side effects.

dhtbaldy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried this but the standard 5% was the same for me and cheaper to get hold off. Stick to FDA Propecia and 5% Minoxidil in early loss, you're good to go.