Being Diffuse Is Nothing Compared To Being Diffuse And Receding

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
So like some of you know I am horribly diffuse NW5-6 but that wasn't so bad... my right temple started really receding a couple of years back and now it's gotten really bad. In a few years time I bet I'll end up a NW5-6 with only a tuft of hair on one temple. Luckily my life isn't otherwise too bad nowadays, despite all my flaws. I've started dating a nice girl who doesn't seem to care about my shortcomings and I'm also working full-time as a electrical engineer. So all is not bad but this hairloss biz still gets me down from time to time. Usually it starts to really bother me when something drastic happens, like this accelerated temple receding.

blackg

Reaction score
So like some of you know I am horribly diffuse NW5-6 but that wasn't so bad... my right temple started really receding a couple of years back and now it's gotten really bad. In a few years time I bet I'll end up a NW5-6 with only a tuft of hair on one temple. Luckily my life isn't otherwise too bad nowadays, despite all my flaws. I've started dating a nice girl who doesn't seem to care about my shortcomings and I'm also working full-time as a electrical engineer. So all is not bad but this hairloss biz still gets me down from time to time. Usually it starts to really bother me when something drastic happens, like this accelerated temple receding.
I'm happy that your life is going okay mate and you have a great girl who is devoted to you.

One another note;
I have dealt with a few electrical engineers in my line of work and they are always smart and savy guys.
All the best.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm happy that your life is going okay mate and you have a great girl who is devoted to you.

One another note;
I have dealt with a few electrical engineers in my line of work and they are always smart and savy guys.
All the best.

Thanks for the kind words, man.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

ghg! Hello man!
Congrats on the girl and the job! :)

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
that's basically what i am, norwood 4 diffuse.
being diffuse wasn't so bad before as i could hide it with toppik, i always hated the recession more.

i remember when i stopped using toppik. i would apply it at home indoors and it looked good, so i assumed it would look good all day.
but one day we were out shopping and there was an outdoor mirror. it looked so bad, no wonder the girls weren't giving me the attention they gave my NW1 friends that day.
the less hair i had, the less i would go out when there were girls around.
i wonder if hair transplant's can restore long flowing hair. all the hair transplant results i see are really wirey and never grown out past an inch long.
and if i went out with my friends and the girls in a hairpiece, i would just be a laughing stock. my nickname would be Cue "the wig" Bald. i mean my male friends wouldn't mind and would just see it as a bit of fun but all the females would be "why would i date a bald man who wears a wig, everyone will laugh at me"

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
been a loooong time man, but honestly u had no hair loss when you posted pics years back, perhaps a tiny bit of diffusion but thats all

i wonder if that is part of why you succeeded? lol. is the girl fat? no offense its just if a girl isnt healthy and at least 5/10 and smart/interesting i dont consider it a positive

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
She's nice, I like her and she likes me. That's all that matters to me. I'm not a male model myself, I'm bald/balding, fairly short etc. so I really can't afford to be too judgemental can I?
so wait are you implying she is fat?

i wudnt mind like a 5/10 but she needs to have a good personality AND NOT BE f*****g FAT

i have this retarded fear ill be forced to date and marry a horrible whale though lmao, thats how much i hate the idea of a fattie. most guys would agree too haha

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
so wait are you implying she is fat?

i wudnt mind like a 5/10 but she needs to have a good personality AND NOT BE f*****g FAT

i have this retarded fear ill be forced to date and marry a horrible whale though lmao, thats how much i hate the idea of a fattie. most guys would agree too haha

I'd say she's chubby but not fat. And definitely not a "whale". And that's something that can be changed unlike my baldness for example. Anyway, you sound really disrespectful.

blackg

Reaction score
I'd say she's chubby but not fat. And definitely not a "whale". And that's something that can be changed unlike my baldness for example. Anyway, you sound really disrespectful.
A lot of these guys have an unnatural hate towards larger ladies.
I wish you all the best. I envy you.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
man youve changed a lot since you last posted here lol

i just hate fatties cuz as you just said they can change their situation and we cant, yet they often feel entitled to hot guys. they also often are trashy and dumb. add in physically being disgusting and you basically have a nightmare

also im still paranoid ill be mind controlled into dating one lmao

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Define chubby -height/weight?
How did you meet her?

Well haven't asked her weight but she's short which is fine 'cause I'm short too :D. We met via online dating site which is really the only option for me for dating 'cause I haven't got any game whatsoever in night clubs.

man youve changed a lot since you last posted here lol

i just hate fatties cuz as you just said they can change their situation and we cant, yet they often feel entitled to hot guys. they also often are trashy and dumb. add in physically being disgusting and you basically have a nightmare

also im still paranoid ill be mind controlled into dating one lmao

I don't feel I've changed at all to be honest. Maybe my Internet behaviour has gotten better and I've managed to shake off some of the bitterness I felt. And I'm definitely not a "hot guy" so that situation doesn't apply to me. I am in shape, have decent facial features but I also have so many things going against me... so.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well haven't asked her weight but she's short which is fine 'cause I'm short too :D. We met via online dating site which is really the only option for me for dating 'cause I haven't got any game whatsoever in night clubs.

I don't feel I've changed at all to be honest. Maybe my Internet behaviour has gotten better and I've managed to shake off some of the bitterness I felt. And I'm definitely not a "hot guy" so that situation doesn't apply to me. I am in shape, have decent facial features but I also have so many things going against me... so.
even tho u were a BDD guy, like you had no visible hair loss basically, im glad you have improved your life .

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
^ That's such stupid and ignorant thing to say especially since I've posted a lot of pics revealing my hairloss. And that was years back, when situation wasn't quite as bad as it is now.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
^ That's such stupid and ignorant thing to say especially since I've posted a lot of pics revealing my hairloss. And that was years back, when situation wasn't quite as bad as it is now.
you had no hair loss, at least in the pics you used to post