Being Bald With A Brother Who Still Has His Hair

whatintheworld

Reaction score
man, i would kill to be 6ft3 . Height is so important , even more than hair in my opinion

I'm 6'4" but I don't really feel tall, maybe because I walk around in such a depressed manner and have no presence to myself. I would gladly give up 4 inches (10 cm, so down to 183) to not have male pattern baldness.

I feel like 2 meters (6'6" / 6'7") is the cutoff where a person is definitely tall, universally.

However, when I am around my 6'9" friend (2.06 m) I feel like a little kid, definitely have an inferiority complex to height a bit.

A lot of people fraud their height though, and say what they are in shoes instead of barefoot.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
I'm 6'4" but I don't really feel tall, maybe because I walk around in such a depressed manner and have no presence to myself. I would gladly give up 4 inches (10 cm, so down to 183) to not have male pattern baldness.

I feel like 2 meters (6'6" / 6'7") is the cutoff where a person is definitely tall, universally.

However, when I am around my 6'9" friend (2.06 m) I feel like a little kid, definitely have an inferiority complex to height a bit.

A lot of people fraud their height though, and say what they are in shoes instead of barefoot.

Of course you would give up 4 inches. 6"1 is the ideal height for a man. That being said you can definitely make advantage of the fact that you are 6"4. If your 6"4 and you lift seriously you are basically an insta chad regardless of your face there will be a huge dating niche for you. Short guys have to lift to compensate but when tall guys lift it screams alpha.

The question isn't would you give up 4 inches . The question is would you rather be 5"9 or below and fullhead or 6"4 and bald .

The Curse of Dolkite

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
man, i would kill to be 6ft3 . Height is so important , even more than hair in my opinion

I don't think it's as important as some people make it out to be. Women want to be shorter than their boyfriend/husband, but I think the ideal is to be a bit above average height. A lot of movie stars aren't that tall -- the ones that are are usually the big oafish types like The Rock.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
I don't think it's as important as some people make it out to be. Women want to be shorter than their boyfriend/husband, but I think the ideal is to be a bit above average height. A lot of movie stars aren't that tall -- the ones that are are usually the big oafish types like The Rock.

My close female friend had this cover pic on facebook in 2015.
She is tall girl,5 feet 6 inches in height..

10330331_655169034581182_2095577749617752902_n.jpg

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
The hair loss is definitely the worst part, but when I started losing my hair (at 17), I already resented my size. To me, losing my hair "completed the picture" as far as making me unattractive.

I'm slowly progressing. There was a time when I would "punish" myself for being this way by cutting my arms or even my face. I'd tell myself I was ugly and "ineligible to date" unless I wanted to set the bar really low. Now I try to stop myself when these thoughts rollercoaster because a) I'm not "ugly", b) if I got in shape, I wouldn't have to settle for a dumpy girl, and c) I haven't dated enough to make any pronouncements about what women will or will not date me or what they like about me. I still resent random remarks from people, often strangers, about my size or appearance ("you look like a cop," etc.), but I get less upset about them.

The hardest part is that to get along in this world, you have to at least appear okay with who you are, and that includes how you look. I used to be extremely candid with people, even strangers, about how I hated how I looked. People didn't want to be around me, and I chalked it up to them being selfish and heartless and only wanting to hang out with mindlessly "positive" people. I know now that I was wrong, and that while they may have felt sorry for me, I was irritating to be around and way too needy. I hate the idea that I am supposed to "take pride" in being a big bald guy and act like I don't care if I don't have hair or I'm not as attractive as most guys. However, I am going to have to find a way to see the bright side of this if I want to get anywhere.

I can tell you this, I'm an older guy and have been around the block several hundred times, vast majority women do not care if you are 6'3". Period. Those that do, move on you don't need them. Bottom line is you coming to terms with both your inward and outward perceptions. Through professional help or self therapy you can feel great about your life, this I know is also possible.

The Curse of Dolkite

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can tell you this, I'm an older guy and have been around the block several hundred times, vast majority women do not care if you are 6'3". Period.

You could have fooled the people on here. Everyone here is obsessed with height and how it's holding them back.

This'll give that loser Exodus another post of mine to dislike, since he goes to my profile page and "dislikes" every single post I make.