Before. After. & Oh dear. !!

English

Established Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
English,

so did you go from NW5 to NW3?

I've been all over London. :lol:
seriously though, I don't really understand this norwood thing. Not sure if I've moved anywhere on this scale but I can definately say that in the 18 months or so of my regimen I have more hair than when I started. What used to be little more than fluff that hardly grew at all on top of my head, is now thicker hair that grows as fast or even faster than the hair around the sides and back. I think I have restarted hair folicles that were dead and I loose very little hair down the plug hole these days. Can't say that I have a full head of hair or as much as I'd like to have, but I'm happy with the results. I will try to post more pics next year around the 2 year mark, and maybe we can gauge any progress on this Norwood thing then.
Merry Christmas everyone, and best wishes for 2007. 8)

okami

Reaction score
Hi mr English!

Congratulation to your success.

Do you see hair falling down after you´ve used minoxidil every morning and after the shower?

I´ve started with Kirkland minoxidil for 3 weeks ago. I only treat my "fronthead" and the edges? And I´ve lost hairs more than I ever had!?

In this morning I´ve lost more than 30 hairs in a same time! It scares me :(.

Plz help me out mr English!

/Kami

English

Established Member
Reaction score
okami said:
Hi mr English!

Congratulation to your success.

Do you see hair falling down after you´ve used minoxidil every morning and after the shower?

I´ve started with Kirkland minoxidil for 3 weeks ago. I only treat my "fronthead" and the edges? And I´ve lost hairs more than I ever had!?

In this morning I´ve lost more than 30 hairs in a same time! It scares me :(.

Plz help me out mr English!

/Kami

Don't worry, this is normal, keep useing the minoxidil and the shedding will stop after a few weeks. :)

G

Hey English,

some people in a German hair loss forum think you are a fake and the after picture is actually your own son :lol: .

okami

Reaction score
Maybe that´s his son who´s writing and behind this success stories?:eek: To think about it you aren´t a t-shirt guy :)
But it doesn´t matter, we don´t have any choice, he gives us hope and the only way to regrowing hair, it´s with minoxidil!

English

Established Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
Hey English,

some people in a German hair loss forum think you are a fake and the after picture is actually your own son :lol: .
That reminds me!........... must sell my BMW. :hairy:

okami

Reaction score
English said:
[/img]
my.php
[/url]
[/img]

Well you've gotta have some fun with it while it lasts, Eh !!! :lol:

It´s incredible to see these pictures. I can´t belive that u´ve dyed your hair after this success. Would u please post some today-pictures?

Thnx

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
okami said:
English said:
[/img]
my.php
[/url]
[/img]

It´s incredible to see these pictures. I can´t belive that u´ve dyed your hair after this success. Would u please post some today-pictures?

Thnx

Im not impressed. His hair is so much longer in the newer pics. Long hair can easily hide the diffusing. I wish I could see his new hair at the same length as his old hair.

I am not saying he didnt regrow, but without examining his new head with the same hair lenght as his old head, the forward combing of his new head makes it impossible to see how many new hairs grew in.

-cj-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
WorldofWarcraft said:
okami said:
English said:
[/img]
my.php
[/url]
[/img]

Thnx

Im not impressed. His hair is so much longer in the newer pics. Long hair can easily hide the diffusing. I wish I could see his new hair at the same length as his old hair.

I am not saying he didnt regrow, but without examining his new head with the same hair lenght as his old head, the forward combing of his new head makes it impossible to see how many new hairs grew in.
Doubt he's going to shave his head to prove you wrong ;).

G

Come on now, WoW, that's not just longer hair. English got solid regrowth. He basically went from an NW4 to a very thick NW2.5-3. That whole strip of hair in front filled in a huge amount.

cmoneyt8ker

Reaction score
It's not very often I will say this but I aree with world on this one. I thought the same thing the first time I looked at it. Yes he did get some regrowth but very minimal in my opinion He looks better none the less though.

English

Established Member
Reaction score
cmoneyt8ker said:
It's not very often I will say this but I aree with world on this one. I thought the same thing the first time I looked at it. Yes he did get some regrowth but very minimal in my opinion He looks better none the less though.

I bet you say that to all the boys. :wink: