Before. After. & Oh dear. !!

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Oh, finally we have with us the singer from Coldplay!!

Cheers for such a good recovery!!

jay2K6

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey English what brand of msm do you take. There are so many... GNC seems to be the most expensive.

ANDREW_J_I

Experienced Member
Reaction score
what the hell? is this real?

thats madness. so were you a diffuse thinner? and whats ur regime? and how long!!!! did it take.

ANDREW_J_I

Experienced Member
Reaction score
UR NOT EVEN ON finasteride??? what theee. that is unbeleiveable to be honest, well done mate!! shits crazy.

Thinneritgoes!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
if this kind of regrowth is possible with just minoxidil, i'm going to be a very happy guy. I took finasteride for about 2 years and it helped maintain fairly well, but couldn't help but think about future consequences.

English

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys, been away for a while, what's been happening.? How's Wookie doing with the hat.? ... and Toni hows work.?? CJ you still here.??
Hair continues to improve, the lightening colour I used in July has almost grown out now.! Seems to be more success stories on here lately. !!!
:freaked2:

HairyBelly

Reaction score
Better hair than guitar ;o)

Drop the PRS mate...do it now and save yourself ! Get an SG and your hair will grow much faster - and you'll have more street cred.

Good to see a fellow muso on here. I'm from the north of England and play in a band up here.. used to teach guitar, play drums and bass...so, hello compadre English!

Thought you all might be interested in what I'm trying (like English, I wont touch internals- too many risks, I dont think outweigh the advantages. I do not want to lose my libido)

Anyway, I'm probably one of the few users of the 'helmet' - the BX3.4, electromagnetic device that supposedly grows hair. Too early to tell yet, but will keep you posted (also use Nizoral which I forgot to add to my regimen).

I'm 40 and baldness sort of crept up...I knew for a while that the crown was thinning, but 'BAM' the last year or so people have begun to comment and it was while watching a recording of us playing at Oxford that I realised 'I am going to be bald as a coot'! My grandad mums side was bald and my dad very very thinned all over.

I've been dabbling with minoxidil for about 5 years, but very very ad hoc, not been very regimented, until starting in earnest about 6 months ago.I am a NW3.5 crown...NW2 temples.

Anyway, as you can see ,I'm goiug to give it a real go with external treatments...and will keep you posted. With the different stuff I@m trying I reckon it should be Christmas time maybe if I'm going to see anyp[ositive results. Cant say there are any at the moment - altho I do think minoxidil seems to be working at the temples better than the crown...a few small black haoirs have come through.

Cheers, chaps and will keep in touch

English

Established Member
Reaction score
Hairybelly.....
Had all the ' street cred ' I needed, when I needed it.! 8)
Had the SG's , Les pauls, and all them other fine Axes. None of them improved the old barnet. PRS wonderful, what a tool.!!! Hair's improved too since I've had it.. Maybe you should add one to your regimen. :wink:
Good to hear from you, wish you luck with the SG, the bonce and the band.

PS. I use a 'Helmet' too, mine does'nt have a number on it though. :freaked2:

English

Established Member
Reaction score
hairhaircomeagain said:
What now ?

Hi mate, dunno what next, Maybe blue rinse. :)
followed your link, clever stuff that.!! techno background.
Unusual that nobody else in your recent family history has male pattern baldness. You must be special. 8)