Been a while since...

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I have to say, I don't really get the whole being down about hair loss? It's nice to have but, not really the end of the world. It's kind of a style issue for me, not so much feel like I am going to be banished from society if I am not wearing. I regularly go out amongst friends without a lid on my head. I don't care if people know I wear or not. Guess some need some self esteem assistance!!

I admire the way you handle your hair loss. Usually I can deal with it, but sometimes I get a little down about how crappy my hair looks. I don't have a problem with anybody wearing a hair piece or really doing anything else that makes them feel better about how they look. I thought your hair looked pretty good in the pics you posted. If you like the look, then screw what anybody else thinks.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe it's not the end of the world for us older members, but unless we started losing hair at a young age, we shouldn't be preaching to the young guys and gals here. We should consider ourselves somewhat lucky that it didn't happen to us at their age.

True, but it still sucks that we have to deal with it. It sucked dealing with hair loss in my early 20's and it still sucks now. Maybe it gets more tolerable as we get older, but it still sucks that we don't look as good as we can because of hair loss.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
- - - Updated - - -

True, but it still sucks that we have to deal with it. It sucked dealing with hair loss in my early 20's and it still sucks now. Maybe it gets more tolerable as we get older, but it still sucks that we don't look as good as we can because of hair loss.

I'm sorry for you that you've been dealing with this hell on earth for so long, starting when you were still a "kid." I think it's great that you always encourage the younger guys to start fighting it early with the Big 3 by stressing your regret in not doing so. Whenever a worry creeps into my head about my son and the possible side effects of finasteride, it seems that's the day you post comments to the contrary, and it makes me feel much better.

ppo8820

Reaction score
Fred

You're a bit too old for that kind of thickness and hair style.

Fred, I am new here, but I lurked a few weeks and I noticed you are a hater to the fullest level. Why are you so pressed and angry about hair systems? I cant imagine sitting around being so into what everyone else was doing day and night. You need to learn to like yourself and let other's be.