been 3 years

kerzyguy

Established Member
Reaction score
i guess its time to realize i dont need to be on here, looking at pics from today and 3 years ago, nothing has changed with my hairline, so if a mod could delete my account, that would make alot of people happy

Artas

Established Member
Reaction score
Don't give up, you got to believe you can turn this around. Look at the success stories, read studies and find out which suits you best. Remember we have a future where more successful treatments for male pattern baldness might just be around the corner.

If your male pattern baldness is tooagressive look for alternative options (concealers - like Toppik). Don't see your hairloss as being a big deal in life. You have other things in life that are more important, family and friends. Your still 'you' hair loss will NOT change the person you are.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
kerzyguy said:
i guess its time to realize i dont need to be on here, looking at pics from today and 3 years ago, nothing has changed with my hairline, so if a mod could delete my account, that would make alot of people happy
You don't have to have your account deleted. Nobody says you have to post here on a regular basis. I did not have my account deleted even though I stopped posting for a while. If you don't want to post than don't. I still think you need this place because you have BDD and this is as close as you can get to a BDD forum. I checked out another BDD forum online and it was not as helpful as this place.

Boondock

Reaction score
It takes a lot of balls to come on and admit you were wrong. Congrats on this realization, and hopefully it means you can get on with your life a little. No need to delete your account, but I can understand its symbolic meaning if you choose to do that.

s.a.f

Reaction score
I'm not going to say I told you so...... but :whistle:

Risugo

Established Member
Reaction score
Dont forget to close the door... :sulkoff: