Beef

Cassin

Reaction score
hairwegoagain said:
I'd like to find a good old-fashioned meat market. Know of any? When I was a kid there were 2 or 3 around our neighborhood but they all disappeared.

That basket looks handy.

Feel like driving to Plano? There is an awesome place called Hershes. Pricey but fantastic. They just moved and I believe it is at the NE corner of Alma and Parker.

Last time I was there I bought suffed butterfly cut pork chops, beef jalapeno sausage and cajun chicken sausage.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Damn... Alma and Parker, that is a stone's throw from where I stay when I am in town. I'll have to take a look.

DammitLetMeIn

Experienced Member
Reaction score
bubka said:
yeah, the fillet is my favorite cut, next to the strip, but just get a porterhouse and get both if you are really hungry :D

too bad cooking animal fats make you go bald :roll:

If you don't believe it, then why do you keep going on about it?

Edit: for the record cooked red meat is highly pro-inflammatory.

Cassin

Reaction score
The Gardener said:
****... Alma and Parker, that is a stone's throw from where I stay when I am in town. I'll have to take a look.

Next time...

Take Alma north until you hit McDermott, take a right and 1 mile down the road on your left side (past waters road) is a place called Mimi's. Cajun/typical American food diner. Great place.

I can list off some cool places to grab a drink to.

powersam

Reaction score
DammitLetMeIn - its all well and good to have a pet theory, especiallly when you borrowed most of it from me :lol: but give it a litte nap from time to time.

DammitLetMeIn

Experienced Member
Reaction score
powersam said:
DammitLetMeIn - its all well and good to have a pet theory, especiallly when you borrowed most of it from me :lol: but give it a litte nap from time to time.

I wasn't gonna say anything but Bubka insists on taking shots at the cooked fat thing in every thread he's in.

Fine, I won't say anything, enjoy ur steaks. :)

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
Cassin said:
a place called Mimi's. Cajun/typical American food diner. Great place.

Mimi's Cafe? If so, there's one in Grapevine too. Great stuff, love it. Gardener - bring an appetite if you go. First time I went I could not believe the portions.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
Cassin said:
Feel like driving to Plano? There is an awesome place called Hershes. Pricey but fantastic. They just moved and I believe it is at the NE corner of Alma and Parker.

Last time I was there I bought suffed butterfly cut pork chops, beef jalapeno sausage and cajun chicken sausage.

Sounds worth the trip...I may hit it this weekend. Thanks.

Cassin

Reaction score
hairwegoagain said:
Mimi's Cafe? If so, there's one in Grapevine too. Great stuff, love it. Gardener - bring an appetite if you go. First time I went I could not believe the portions.

That's the place. Albacore tuna sandwhich with avacado on toasted wheat, plus brocolli and cheese soup, ice tea. Yummy.

hairwegoagain said:
Cassin said:

Sounds worth the trip...I may hit it this weekend. Thanks.

Looks like I got the name wrong.

http://www.hirschsmeats.com/

G

bubka said:
hair, ****, what was i thinking

clearly the cooked fats are negatively affecting your brain as well as your hair.

get off that poison immediately.

G

bubka said:
jesus, soy is making me gay, and now i have brain fog because of the cooked fats i ate last night

i recommend some penis exercises so you can have a chance with that 7.5 sitting at that bar. oh wait, she has a penis, oh wait it's CCS. he's sitting there drinking orange juice.
f*** why didn't i realize it was him? why is he dressed like that?

sorry bro

DammitLetMeIn

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
bubka said:
hair, ****, what was i thinking

clearly the cooked fats are negatively affecting your brain as well as your hair.

get off that poison immediately.

this dude is eating ears, hair and cooked fat with a smidgen of beef as well as poppin pills, no wonder hes goin mad