Bee sting therapy community trial(no one from Belgium allowed!)

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
lol , and loled at op's regimen-> the last line....oh god

'semen daily but not the week during wounding'

yep. believe it or not some of these irreverant people actually massaged semen into their scalps convinced it would make their hair grow. Whether they used their own semen or somebody else's.... only they know for sure :shock:

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
yep. believe it or not some of these irreverant people actually massaged semen into their scalps convinced it would make their hair grow.
I-dont-believe-you.gif

Fena2000

Established Member
Reaction score
Thomson and Thompson - full Norwood 7's

Thompson_%26_Thomson_WithOut_They_Hat..jpg

- - - Updated - - -

actually Tintin was definitely receding

adventures-of-tintin-tv-s-006.jpg

he must have styled the quiff to hide his widow's peak

I've read so many comics of 'kuifje' like we call it. Never really noticed it.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder how you guessed that xD but you are absolutely right: I am from Flanders.
I only visit the Fred-side of our silly country to a) catch a cheap ryanair flight that doesnt fly out of Zaventem or b) quickly drive through it to get to France. xD

what's your regimen btw ? Should be interesting to know what **** u are on.

I know now you're from Flanders because you typed 'dat Fred' (maybe phone or iPad set to dutch).

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, the insult. I'm not from Wallonia, and I'm not from Flanders, I'm from Brussels :p.

It's easy to guess you're both from Flanders. People from Wallonia are usually not smart nough to speak English so well.[/QUOTE]
:agree:

That is a fact. And people from wallonia don't speak dutch only french, while people from Flanders or brussels speak both.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder how you guessed that xD but you are absolutely right: I am from Flanders.
I only visit the Fred-side of our silly country to a) catch a cheap ryanair flight that doesnt fly out of Zaventem or b) quickly drive through it to get to France. xD

what's your regimen btw ? Should be interesting to know what **** u are on.

I'm on minoxidil 5 % once a day, thinking of using it twice a day, but I'm not sure if that's not too strong for women. One derm told me it's fine, other looked like she had Graves' disease when I asked her , and told me 'absolutely not, too strong for women'. But I'm at a point where I grew deaf to these doctors and Derms. It's almost a joke, it's like I have to educate them , instead of the other way around.
I was using Tgel, but it didn't make my scalp stop burning, so I ordered some regenepure. I'm on BCP to block those annoying androgens, but the BCP is turning me into a manic depressive person. That's about it, I'm reading up on Androgenetic Alopecia , to see if I can find other useful treatments. Did you know that cane toads are being used for hair loss, either by the Chinese or Japanese, can't remember. maybe I should rub that on my head, who knows. I'm at the point I would walk around with cow poop on my head, as long as it works.

Mach

Established Member
Reaction score
Jesus H Christ! I just wasted 10 minutes of my life reading 2 pages of nothing but you guys playing grab *** with each other. You guys are pathetic! Seriously, go to a self improvement forum. Make something out of your life.

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
if you don't like it, don't read it^^