Bayer Prolactin Receptor Antibody For Male And Female Pattern Hair Loss

JohnDoe5

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think it's a troll anymore, probably mentally ill. Dunno why these forums attract so many
A man believes something different from what you believe so to you that means he's mentally ill as if it's impossible that the person who believes something different from you could be the one who's right. So I guess you can only be right about everything, including stumptail macaques. How stupid and ignorant.

Last edited:

Jackshtbro

My Regimen
Reaction score
A man believes something different from you so to you that means he's mentally ill as if it's impossible that the person who believes something different from you could be the one who's right. Man, you are stupid.
You can believe whatever you want, that's not the reason for the comment. It's the incessant posting

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think it's a troll anymore, probably mentally ill. Dunno why these forums attract so many
Clearly something is not right upstairs. Definitely mildly ill at the least, quite possibly deranged. Best not to interact it will only feed his madness

JohnDoe5

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Clearly something is not right upstairs. Definitely mildly ill at the least, quite possibly deranged. Best to not interact it will only feed his madness
This from the clown who was in the Kintor thread informing everyone about new experimental ODM-201 when it's been on the market since 2019, LMAO!

JohnDoe5

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll take it back, I shouldn't have said that. Could you please stop being so antagonistic in this thread?

Jack, I have posted a lot but I did not start the antagonism. All I did is disagree with posters who think the efficacy of hair loss treatments in macaques is the same or worse than the efficacy of the same treatments in humans. I disagree with them and I'm not going to change my opinion because I'm right.

Calling me mentally ill doesn't matter to me. I'm new to the site but I've already noticed that in virtually every thread at this site when posters disagree with each other it's just a matter of time till one of them calls the other mentally ill as if a person with mental problems is always wrong and people with mental illness should always be ignored. It's the go-to default insult here even though many of the posters here are having mental issues over hair loss.

I'm not looking for antagonism so I'm moving on from this devolving discussion. I'll find out for sure if the Bayer drug works after phase 2 study results. Good luck to all.

Last edited:

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The Logic of HopeMedicine:
- Getting US FDA Clearance for Phase II Clinical Trial of A First-in-class Monoclonal Antibody, HMI-115, in Androgen Alopecia (January 2022)
- HopeMedicine Plans to do „Phase II clinical trial for the treatment of androgenetic alopecia is an international multi-center, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study, which is planned to be carried out in the United States, Australia and other countries.
- getting rejection For doing Phase II clinical trials in australia (Maybe in February 2022)

——->>>
april 2022: HopeMedicine Starts Phase I Trial with 20 patients in Australia

GREAT JOB!!!

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know. I just know that he did a lot of testing for drug companies and he said that overall it was easier to grow hair on macaques.
Well, but what we have right now is that minoxidil works better on macaques, for which we have pegasus' explanation, and we have the info that finasteride works better on humans. So we really have no evidence for the claim that hairloss drugs in general work better on macaques, in fact we know finasteride works better on humans, so I don't think the claim that it's easier to grow hair on macaques holds, at least based on what's been brought up in the thread so far.

HMI 115 IS THE CURE dude

My Regimen
Reaction score
The Logic of HopeMedicine:
- Getting US FDA Clearance for Phase II Clinical Trial of A First-in-class Monoclonal Antibody, HMI-115, in Androgen Alopecia (January 2022)
- HopeMedicine Plans to do „Phase II clinical trial for the treatment of androgenetic alopecia is an international multi-center, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study, which is planned to be carried out in the United States, Australia and other countries.
- getting rejection For doing Phase II clinical trials in australia (Maybe in February 2022)

——->>>
april 2022: HopeMedicine Starts Phase I Trial with 20 patients in Australia

GREAT JOB!!!
Hopemedicines intention was to do a international multi centre phase 2 in US/EU/AUS (I don’t know why) . But since Australia rejected them to bypass phase 1 they will have to complete phase 1 in Australia and then commence with the original plan . They must be doing it to save costs down the line. We basically got set back 1 year cause of this

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hopemedicines intention was to do a international multi centre phase 2 in US/EU/AUS (I don’t know why) . But since Australia rejected them to bypass phase 1 they will have to complete phase 1 in Australia and then commence with the original plan . They must be doing it to save costs down the line. We basically got set back 1 year cause of this

if you would like to bring HMI-115 to Market and you got a rejection in Australia and First had to do a Phase I Trial there… would you do the Phase I Trial in Australia or would you do Phase II in US and Europe to bring the product to Market as soon as possible????

it Really is to stupid For me to beliebe this fu.cking sh1t

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is f***.ing Australia that important For them??? It Makes absolutely No sense. If they did the First trial in China i would understand it because the company is pur of China. It would be mich fastet then. But Australia?! Wtf

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if this treatment is not as effective as it seems, let's get ready for another generation thrown away
I feel the same way except I still have faith in MOOGENE Medi, STEMSON Tx , and dNOVO

I've been surfing baldness forums since the early 2000s. Trust me, there are always a few groups out there working on something. Multiple treatments were in development 15-20 years ago. None of it means sh*t unless they are getting results.

This prolactin receptor antibody is the most promising thing I've seen in a long time. It's also the only thing that looks promising right now. If it doesn't work then IMO we are probably staying bald until the 2030s.

Last edited:

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

The application for the second clinical trial of HMI-115, the first new monoclonal antibody drug, for androgen loss has been approved by the US FDA. Release Date: 2022-01-27 Views: 160 Recently,

Hope Medicine Inc., a biomedical valley company in Jiangbei New Area region ( Heqirui Pharmaceuticals (hereinafter referred to as Heqirui), a science-based clinical innovation biopharmaceutical company, announced its first new drug of monoclonal antibody HMI-115, which is of global interest and was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of endometriosis II in 2021. Following the Phased Trial (IND) clinical trial, her application for a Phase II clinical trial (IND) for the treatment of Androgen hair loss (Androgenetic Alopecia) also recently approved by the US FDA. In April 2019, Heqirui Pharmaceuticals and Bayer AG signed a global exclusive license agreement for the development and industrialization of HMI-115, a monoclonal antibody targeting a prolactin receptor (PRLR). It is being developed and industrialized by Heqirui Pharmaceutical to develop and industrialize a number of indications around the world. This antibody has demonstrated excellent properties in animal models including non-human primate (NHP) models and human safety. Its treatment of two major indications, endometriosis and androgen alopecia, has been approved by the US FDA for a second stage clinical trial. The second stage clinical trial of HMI-115 in endometriosis started in late 2021 in the United States. The Phase Two Clinical Trial for the Treatment of Androgen Allopecia is an international, multi-center, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to be conducted in the United States, Australia and other countries. Dr., CEO of Chery Pharmaceuticals Henri Nico Doods said: "The FDA approved the IND of the second indication of HMI-115 and I am proud of the company which is an important milestone for young startups like Heqirui. This is an important step towards our vision to bring a new drug and highly differentiated products to patients around the world Patients with two main indications of endometriosis and hair loss look forward to new treatments with better efficacy and safety To be able to receive two IND approvals in such a short time, is a great incentive for the Heqirui team.We will continue to strengthen and expand global clinical research and development activities and strive to bring more innovative drug treatment options to patients around the world.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
if you would like to bring HMI-115 to Market and you got a rejection in Australia and First had to do a Phase I Trial there… would you do the Phase I Trial in Australia or would you do Phase II in US and Europe to bring the product to Market as soon as possible????

it Really is to stupid For me to beliebe this fu.cking sh1t
You realize that they can still launch a P2 trial in the USA or EU right? There is no press release with this Aus trial, meaning they probably have other things ready to launch/announce before they start issuing the final press release.