Bayer Prolactin Receptor Antibody For Male And Female Pattern Hair Loss

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The comb-over hides Macron's hairline most of the time. He has a wide/rounded front area but the temples are 2.5-ish when you get a good look at them.

He seems ideally suited to a transplant. Age, loss condition, public career, wealthy, the loss bothers him enough to try to hide it, etc.

Chads don't bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
09MACRON-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg

He is easily NW2. If he's NW1 I must be NW0 and I know that ain't true lol

He does have good density though maybe he just has a mature hairline or just got on finasteride early.

jayyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey guys on our China HMI WeChat website: 近日,Hope Medicine Inc.(和其瑞医药)(以下简称“和其瑞”),一家科学驱动的临床阶段创新生物制药公司,宣布其拥有全球权益的首创单抗新药HMI-115,继2021年获得美国食品药品监督管理局(FDA)批准开展治疗子宫内膜异位症二期临床试验(IND)后,其用于治疗雄激素脱发(Androgenetic Alopecia)的二期临床试验申请(IND),也于近日获得美国FDA同意。 Recently, Hope Medicine Inc. (Heqi Rui Medicine) (hereinafter referred to as "He Qi Rui"), a science-driven clinical-stage innovative biopharmaceutical company, announced that it has global rights to the first-in-class new monoclonal antibody drug HMI-115, following 2021. After obtaining approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to conduct a Phase II clinical trial (IND) for the treatment of endometriosis, its application for a Phase II clinical trial (IND) for the treatment of androgenetic alopecia (Androgenetic Alopecia) was also announced in Recently approved by the US FDA. That is so excited!!
E1E9C354-14D5-46F9-B9E3-8DC493792AF8.png

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hey guys on our China HMI WeChat website: 近日,Hope Medicine Inc.(和其瑞医药)(以下简称“和其瑞”),一家科学驱动的临床阶段创新生物制药公司,宣布其拥有全球权益的首创单抗新药HMI-115,继2021年获得美国食品药品监督管理局(FDA)批准开展治疗子宫内膜异位症二期临床试验(IND)后,其用于治疗雄激素脱发(Androgenetic Alopecia)的二期临床试验申请(IND),也于近日获得美国FDA同意。 Recently, Hope Medicine Inc. (Heqi Rui Medicine) (hereinafter referred to as "He Qi Rui"), a science-driven clinical-stage innovative biopharmaceutical company, announced that it has global rights to the first-in-class new monoclonal antibody drug HMI-115, following 2021. After obtaining approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to conduct a Phase II clinical trial (IND) for the treatment of endometriosis, its application for a Phase II clinical trial (IND) for the treatment of androgenetic alopecia (Androgenetic Alopecia) was also announced in Recently approved by the US FDA. That is soa Phase II clinical trial (IND) for the treatment of androgenetic alopecia (Androgenetic Alopecia) was also announced in Recently approved by the US FDA.

“Phase II clinical trial (IND) for the treatment of androgenetic alopecia (Androgenetic Alopecia) was also announced in Recently approved by the US FDA.”

Great news!

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hope Medicine Inc. ('HopeMed'), a clinical stage innovative biopharmaceutical company, has recently announced that U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved its Investigational New Drug (IND) application for phase II study to evaluate HMI-115, a first-in-class monoclonal antibody drug in treating androgen alopecia

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
great news, we will finally be able to get an idea about this therapy
Other companies make promises, HMI makes clinical trials.
Are you actually planning on taking part in these trials? Do you have to pay or how exactly does it work?
Yes. You have to go to the specified location every two weeks to receive an injection. You don't pay anything. You can't be on any other treatments, and you will likely need to have severe hair loss. Typically you have to be off other treatments for 6 months prior to the trial

Last edited: