Bayer Prolactin Receptor Antibody For Male And Female Pattern Hair Loss

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If anyone can pass the finish line or add competition for others to move faster, it always helps. If they're using the same approach as Stemson then it will hopefully make Stemson move quicker.
stemson has no competition on the market, no one creates a cure for bald people, only better methods of prevention, I think the people working there (in stemson) don't give a sh*t if they make it or not

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So they're using iPSCs from blood? Frankly I have more faith in Stemson to solve it if that's the case.
Er maybe not Stemson but definitely Terskikh's research. They use the more traditional DP+keratinocyte in 3d culture method.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
They usually do that to try hiring other people in their network so that's a very good sign.

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The comb-over hides Macron's hairline most of the time. He has a wide/rounded front area but the temples are 2.5-ish when you get a good look at them.

He seems ideally suited to a transplant. Age, loss condition, public career, wealthy, the loss bothers him enough to try to hide it, etc.

Chads don't bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
09MACRON-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg

He is easily NW2. If he's NW1 I must be NW0 and I know that ain't true lol

He does have good density though maybe he just has a mature hairline or just got on finasteride early.