Bayer Prolactin Receptor Antibody For Male And Female Pattern Hair Loss

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
I Wished i would Never had to say that But HopeMedicine is the Next Company making false promises and failing so hardly that it is fcking frustrating.
First they Said they will start clinical trials in Summer 2021 For HMI-115, then they Said they will Start in 2021. After that they promised to Start in US.
They Arent Even having a Working Homepage…
I think Henri Nico doods is a looser. At Hits linkedin account there is no entry about Hope Medicine (only Boehringer Ingelheim) he has No faith in His own company exactly like Xiao Ruiping - she left her position as CEO.
I am very angry about myself so stupid to believe they really would start doing trials in 2021 as the Claimed :(
Ya those bastards failed so hard by getting those huge investment firms to invest 65 millions dollars. What a bunch of pathetic scamming losers.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
A CEO not updating their LinkedIn account to determine if the company will succeed at delivering a new treatment for hair loss.

People never cease to amuse me on this forum.
Normally I agree but it does seem very amateur not to spend a couple thousand dollars after a major investment round to at least open a webpage. I don't think this speaks to the legitimacy of the science behind HMI or not, but it does somewhat indicate that they might be one of those companies that will have execution problems every step of the way.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I disagree. They may be more busy setting things up for a phase 2 trial than employing their effort and money to start promoting a product and burning their investment on marketing and website articles. Unlike other companies which hyped their products without any proof to back their claims (cough Samumed cough Breezula etc.).Give them time. The pathway is new and deserves to be considered highly. I personally have faith in the PRLR product since 2018 independently of the taking head they have for CEO.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Normally I agree but it does seem very amateur not to spend a couple thousand dollars after a major investment round to at least open a webpage. I don't think this speaks to the legitimacy of the science behind HMI or not, but it does somewhat indicate that they might be one of those companies that will have execution problems every step of the way.
Unsure of the norms in China, I don't see them finding the western corporate memeing circle jerk that is LinkedIn super important and perhaps a website when they're not after investors from the general public isn't top priority either?

From my understanding HM have something of a "by China for China" outlook and will fulfil obligations from the Bayer contract but not try too hard otherwise

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I Wished i would Never had to say that But HopeMedicine is the Next Company making false promises and failing so hardly that it is fcking frustrating.
First they Said they will start clinical trials in Summer 2021 For HMI-115, then they Said they will Start in 2021. After that they promised to Start in US.
They Arent Even having a Working Homepage…
I think Henri Nico doods is a looser. At Hits linkedin account there is no entry about Hope Medicine (only Boehringer Ingelheim) he has No faith in His own company exactly like Xiao Ruiping - she left her position as CEO.
I am very angry about myself so stupid to believe they really would start doing trials in 2021 as the Claimed :(
Company, that has a product that showed incredible efficiancy, received investment of 65 milions of USD, but is really quiet about their progress. Definitely scam - Better to have a company, making dozens of public claims, public assumptions and promises just to keep quiet once phase 2 finish and they just keep postponing release date of the results to never release them....

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
HopeMedicine claimed to start Phase II clinical studies of HMI-115 against hair loss in China, Europe and US in 2021.

HopeMedicine didnt start the trials. That Are the dissapointing facts

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
HopeMedicine claimed to start Phase II clinical studies of HMI-115 against hair loss in China, Europe and US in 2021.

HopeMedicine didnt start the trials. That Are the dissapointing facts
It's almost like they are a brand new company with no operational setup that's trying to start global trials during a global pandemic.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well people are connecting the dots, the fact that they don’t even have a website doesn’t help either. People are spotting a pattern of unprofessionalism, to say the least.
They're so unprofessional that Bayer decided it would be a good idea to work with them.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They're so unprofessional that Bayer decided it would be a good idea to work with them.
Yea just like Kyocera and Riken decided it would be a good idea to work with the now defunct Organ Technologies right

1638325927434.jpeg

Not falling for this kind of hype again. If companies start acting weird we will notice it regardless of who they have “partnered” with.

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea just like Kyocera and Riken decided it would be a good idea to work with the now defunct Organ Technologies right

View attachment 173335

Not falling for this kind of hype again. If companies start acting weird we will notice it regardless of who they have “partnered” with.

Tsuji and Co never raised 60 million. Not even close...

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tsuji and Co never raised 60 million. Not even close...
True, but did hope med really raise 60 million though? What if, for example, that sum is not actually in the bank, but is committed money that investors are willing to transfer only after certain milestones are achieved by the company? We are talking about a foreign private company that doesn’t even have a website after all. Things can easily get sketchy.

Last edited:

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
True, but did hope med readily raise 60 million though? What if, for example, that sum is not actually in the bank, but is committed money that investors are willing to transfer only after certain milestones are achieved by the company? We are talking about a foreign private company that doesn’t even have a website after all. Things can easily get sketchy.

what if the 60 million weren‘t For hairloss But only For endometriosis?

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
True, but did hope med readily raise 60 million though? What if, for example, that sum is not actually in the bank, but is committed money that investors are willing to transfer only after certain milestones are achieved by the company? We are talking about a foreign private company that doesn’t even have a website after all. Things can easily get sketchy.
Yes, they raised 60 million, as in they were literally handed a cheque/wire/whatever for operations in exchange for a percentage of ownership of their company. Milestones would be applicable to partnership or licensing agreements like the one they have with Bayer.