Bayer Prolactin Receptor Antibody For Male And Female Pattern Hair Loss

royce gracie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone mentioned that the Discord guys were unable to procure BAY because the labs quoted a price in the millions to manufacture it. Does that mean that the manufacture of this thing is so expensive that there's no chance of seeing it on Kane or Ali or some other online seller (at least not at an affordable price) any time in the future and the only place that will be selling it is Bayer/Hope?

Have any of the popular Youtubers aside from Kevin Mann done videos on BAY and the prolactin angle generally? Are the Tressless crowd aware of it, is it talked about there?
Kevin talked about it but there isn't much to say beyond "sounds promising, let's see if it works."

Johnson40

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ppl already use it for a few weeks now the oldest user is from august so for now its should show some results if its works.

and from all the GB only like 3 ppl report results by now which probbly say somthing.
And only 1 got somthing visible and then start to shed and lost it.
I dont think SMI is good as Bayer. So i still have hope for HM-115.
The protocols of the GB seems to be all over the place, hardly hard data on its effectiveness.
But the fact that some people actually showed results in a completely different pathway is encouraging, it means attacking the prolactin angle with SMI is viable.
People should learn to manage their expectations, they feel let down when an untested experimental drug doesn't regrow their hair in 1 weeks lel.

Guys in the GB are extremely secretive for some reason, so you won't get much from them, their exodus is over and regrowth or not they won't report anything.

If you believe in this angle you'll have to start for your own GB and fiddle with the dosage and applications.

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a monoclonal antibody, it's not just a matter of "store in a cool dark place". They denature very readily unless kept chilled and stable. Wouldn't trust a bunch of fuckwits like Kane with supplying something like this even if they tried.
So you think there's no way this will be available until Hope themselves start selling it.

Johnson40

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you think there's no way this will be available until Hope themselves start selling it.
Mate, the annual price of those substance are around 120k.
What's more they must be stored at like -20°C in specific conditions.

That's not the kind of stuff chinese underground lab produce and send in paper bags wrapped in duct tape.

The best you'll get from the gray market is an alternative like SMI.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot people haven’t even started using their SMI yet & it’s a failure already lol.
Easy to see why people in the GB are secretive, it’s guys like Roeysdomo. And also why they probably aren’t keen to add anyone who hasn’t purchased.
I mean bayer solution was like 200% increase in hair count . If you put somthing thats works that good u should get some results in 3 month. You can see tons of ppl get results from minoxidil which can give like 30% (in terms of hair count ) .
So yeah 3 month is good indictor .
Anyway this is still not the real deal . They inject it (Bayer) and probbly using somthing way more powerful them SMI , there is a reason why its so expensive to make.

jan_miezda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
they are well funded for their trials it’s just a matter of time now. There is a lot of financial and structural challenges to doing trials, not just scientific/efficacy ones

“Recently, the global innovative drug R&D company Hope Medicine Inc. (referred to as "HopeMed") announced the completion of a Series B financing US$56 million. This round of financing was jointly led by Qiming Venture Partners and Grand Flight Investment. HighLight Capital (HLC) co-invested with Sinovation Ventures. The Series A investor,Trust Bridge Partners,continued to subscribe. HaoYue Capital acted as the exclusive financial advisor for this round of financing.

Last edited:

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
They're just waiting on regulatory approval. They can't conduct trials until the FDA etc. sign off on it. That is taking longer than anticipated.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They're just waiting on regulatory approval. They can't conduct trials until the FDA etc. sign off on it. That is taking longer than anticipated.

And Why they don’t Apply For the EMA in Europe? They Said that they Want to do trials in Europe in 2021? Why they only apply For FDA These Are Broken timelines For No reason

Zon Ama

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Was there ever a higher funding for a hair loss treatment than for BAY-115? Doubt it. I am pretty optimistic about that one.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Was there ever a higher funding for a hair loss treatment than for BAY-115? Doubt it. I am pretty optimistic about that one.
You can’t say that because the funding was for the company to try treatments for many different diseases, and I believe hair loss isn’t even the main one.

As far as I know the record holder for biggest vc funding exclusively for a hair loss treatment is Stemson with $22.5M usd and it is not even close.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And Why they don’t Apply For the EMA in Europe? They Said that they Want to do trials in Europe in 2021? Why they only apply For FDA These Are Broken timelines For No reason
EMA mostly approves a drug that has FDA approval. Just requires some documentations to be filled and enlisted. FDA does not automatically approve EMA approved drugs. If they get FDA approval, they dont need whole new trials for EMA.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair.jpg