Bayer Prolactin Receptor Antibody For Male And Female Pattern Hair Loss

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So lets say they start the trial in the next couple months. Patient enrollment might be complete by the end of the year, and we expect the trial to be 6 months. If they take 3 months to analyse the data we could realistically expect the results Q4 2022/Q1 2023.

What do you guys think?
By this time im going to lose so much hair :( . I need new treatment nowwww

resu

Reaction score
Let's do the math. 300cm² in a norwood 7 area. The top responder gained 250 hairs/cm². That's 75,000 hairs. Dr. Diep charges about $12 per graft, with each graft averaging about 2.1 hairs. To get 75,000 hairs you'd need 35,714 grafts. If you had that many grafts available that's $428,000, and your back and sides would be bald. Now which one is the better deal?
Where are the photos that aren't on macaques?

Last edited:

MrJolly26

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi! Is this new product going to be a pill, a lotion or what?

Thanks in advance.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
So lets say they start the trial in the next couple months. Patient enrollment might be complete by the end of the year, and we expect the trial to be 6 months. If they take 3 months to analyse the data we could realistically expect the results Q4 2022/Q1 2023.

What do you guys think?
If 6 months they can probably pull top line data by next summer, easily. This thing wont be on the market for 3-4 years though.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
As of a couple months ago they were expecting to have this on the market in 2024. To do that I'd think they will have to begin phase II before summer is over. I don't think it will take them until the end of the year to get it started, this isn't Follica.

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If 6 months they can probably pull top line data by next summer, easily. This thing wont be on the market for 3-4 years though.
Best case scenario, yes. Patient enrollment will take a couple months though and maybe the trial will only be initiated in a couple months.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
and yet Tsuji is begging for a measly $5 mil and cant get it.
That's because Tsuji has a shitty business model and any investor with a brain knows it. No plans to scale, insane pricing and no larger animal study/proof of concept.

Surgical/cloning restoration of hair is not the golden ticket investment opportunity that most people here seem to think it is. These procedures will not be used by everyone, nor most people. It will be similar to a hair transplant market plus additional growth by people not being off put by surgery or lack of results.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very nice so Phase II trials of HMI-115 in summer 2021 in Australia and China !!
Thanks for sharing. Chinese companies moving at the speed of light even through COVID. Even if we dont get satisfying results here, theres bound to be other Chinese and Korean phase 2s popping up especially with COVID stabilizing.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. Chinese companies moving at the speed of light even through COVID. Even if we dont get satisfying results here, theres bound to be other Chinese and Korean phase 2s popping up especially with COVID stabilizing.

After this HMI-115 Technology was designed by Bayer and after HopeMedicine received 60Mio. $ - i‘ll put my hands in the fire that this will be the real breakthrough

The only thing which could be a problem Are side effects like gyno, loss of Libido , weaker erections...

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
After this HMI-115 Technology was designed by Bayer and after HopeMedicine received 60Mio. $ - i‘ll put my hands in the fire that this will be the real breakthrough

The only thing which could be a problem Are side effects like gyno, loss of Libido , weaker erections...
I believe, they actually wants to regulate the prolactin effects dont they? High prolactin causes gyno, loss of libido, weaker erections and by their theory even hair loss. That means, that it could make you grow some hair and as side effect better erection.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe, they actually wants to regulate the prolactin effects dont they? High prolactin causes gyno, loss of libido, weaker erections and by their theory even hair loss. That means, that it could make you grow some hair and as side effect better erection.
Low prolactin causes the things you just said, not high.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Low prolactin causes the things you just said, not high.
High prolactin causes the things he just said. There is very little evidence that low prolactin does, and that is controversial. What is not controversial at all is that high prolactin causes those things. Perhaps low does too in some people, but this is very much debatable. I'd err on the side of eliminating prolactin to alleviate those symptoms.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
High prolactin causes the things he just said. There is very little evidence that low prolactin does, and that is controversial. What is not controversial at all is that high prolactin causes those things. Perhaps low does too in some people, but this is very much debatable. I'd err on the side of eliminating prolactin to alleviate those symptoms.
Fair enough, I was reading about it when I first heard of this and it said that low prolactin was associated with ED & libido issues.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fair enough, I was reading about it when I first heard of this and it said that low prolactin was associated with ED & libido issues.
From just a few studies I have read currently (not that this topic would be given enough focus in the past) I understand, that men with low prolactin usually have a really high testosterone. That would explain, why you can have a high test chad full of DHT with perfect hairline, but a "incel" type of guy with bald head and low dht. If the prolactin is to blame, than it would even explain the increase of balding at young age. I read in some study, that they suppose that hormones in drinking water from birth control pills and/or microplastics are to blame for high prolactin levels in young men. Does anyone here tried Bromokriptin?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t know where these studies conclude that low prolactin induces weak erections and poor libido when really if you take even medium doses of caber, etc .. and floor your prolactin, your sex drive and erection quality go through the roof. This drug is a game changer for not just hairloss but being a man.

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t know where these studies conclude that low prolactin induces weak erections and poor libido when really if you take even medium doses of caber, etc .. and floor your prolactin, your sex drive and erection quality go through the roof. This drug is a game changer for not just hairloss but being a man.
You can’t compare it to caber, it skyrockets dopamine which I suspect is the main driver for its libido effects