Bayer Prolactin Receptor Antibody For Male And Female Pattern Hair Loss

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score

Throwaway99

My Regimen
Reaction score
Correct me if I’m wrong, but is this not the compound;

If so, could it not be purchased, analysed and then reproduced cheaper?

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
These are the other patents.
Are these all patents?

They also list these:

WO/20111069799
WO/20111069795
WO2014036076

But i couldn't find them in Google patents

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Correct me if I’m wrong, but is this not the compound;

If so, could it not be purchased, analysed and then reproduced cheaper?
No, that one is a competetive antagonist.

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
These are the other patents.
Also the PDF from that last link. Goes into details of the formulation:

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Team work. Loving it. Let's get sh*t done. DM me if you want to take it from here and continue the GB discussion on Discord.
DM'ed you

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man for once they tested this on macquees not on mice. I really wish they start Phase in humans this year. this has potential to be something good.
They only test on macaques when they think there is a high chance of having a treatment that they can commercialize. It's not cheap.

Carbons

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmm, so increase in baldness around the world and in places like Asia where it was more uncommon and some were blaming western diets. As soon as I saw prolactin I wondered about plastic estrogen mimics and low and behold a quick search gets results like this "The environmental estrogen bisphenol A stimulates prolactin release in vitro and in vivo" and "More than 92% of patients seeking treatment for hair loss at a Bengaluru clinic were found to have plastic (BPA) in their blood."

If this works as a treatment you definitely have to wonder hey.

SausageDawg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmm, so increase in baldness around the world and in places like Asia where it was more uncommon and some were blaming western diets. As soon as I saw prolactin I wondered about plastic estrogen mimics and low and behold a quick search gets results like this "The environmental estrogen bisphenol A stimulates prolactin release in vitro and in vivo" and "More than 92% of patients seeking treatment for hair loss at a Bengaluru clinic were found to have plastic (BPA) in their blood."

If this works as a treatment you definitely have to wonder hey.
I’m open to BPA playing some role but we’ve only been manufacturing plastic for a century or so.. maybe it just speeds up a process that was already gonna happen.

Carbons

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m open to BPA playing some role but we’ve only been manufacturing plastic for a century or so.. maybe it just speeds up a process that was already gonna happen.
Certainly not the actual cause, balding has been around forever in males, but yes probably just speeding it up. It seems people are balding younger and more often these days. For myself I have the exact same hair as my father, diffuse thinning and starting to see odd white ones, he had a mane when he was 30 and I am looking thin as hell.

SausageDawg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Certainly not the actual cause, balding has been around forever in males, but yes probably just speeding it up. It seems people are balding younger and more often these days. For myself I have the exact same hair as my father, diffuse thinning and starting to see odd white ones, he had a mane when he was 30 and I am looking thin as hell.
Yeah that’s plausible tbf. Probably not true in my scenario as my dad tells me he had the bald spot on the crown at 17/18. I’ve probably eaten more microwave-plastic dinners than he’s had wanks too