bamm

Reaction score
Re: story of my hair (diffuse 21 years old) with pics

You've got a good hairline, just keep on using the big 3, and it should thicken up. In the mean while, don't be afraid to buzz your hair shorter with a number 1, you'll love it so much you wouldn't wanna go back.

On a second thought, I wouldn't have even started minoxidil right away. I think finasteride alone should do the job for you over a few months. But now that you've already started min, I think it's best to stick with it.

briz

Reaction score
Re: story of my hair (diffuse 21 years old) with pics

Dude, at least u have ur hairline intact man. Im currently 22 years old and im in tougher situation than u, with a receeding hairline and thinning hair on the top. I just started taking Finpecia in October so I dont know how well its gonna work, but I suggest you keep doing what you're doing and dont let it get worse if you can prevent further damage. So keep it up man, best of luck to ya.

kerzyguy

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Evil Smile's Story - (diffuse 21 years old) WITH PICS**

yea, you do have a good hairline, looks to be the same as mine nw2, looks like u csn pull off a shaved head too, so thats a big bonus

evil smile

Reaction score

thanks man, yea fortunately i looked good with a shaved head. i really hope the finasteride can allow me to keep what i have. thats pretty much all im looking for

amsch

Reaction score

kerzyguy said:
yea, you do have a good hairline, looks to be the same as mine nw2, looks like u csn pull off a shaved head too, so thats a big bonus

WTF? You a nw2? omg.

evil smile

Reaction score

thanks guys, yes my hairline is not too bad/ BUT minoxidil DESTROYED MY HAIR. i really hope it start growing back soon

amsch

Reaction score

Yep, continue. Which type of finasteride have you been taking? generic or normal one, and the same all the time?

icdalite

Established Member
Reaction score

hi there, i would say stick on with finasteride. My hair is similar to mine (diffused). I was on both minoxidil and finasteride. Weaned off minoxidil because I could'nt see any improvement for a year. Just constant shedding and possibly any grwth that finasteride induced too was negated due to this.

I wish some diffused thinners would come forward and share their minoxidil experiences.

As expected i shed for 4.5 months and now its stabilised a lot. I'm just waiting for some regwrowth/thickening which hopefully will come soon....

evil smile

Reaction score

amsch said:
Yep, continue. Which type of finasteride have you been taking? generic or normal one, and the same all the time?
Thanks, no actually i was on some wallmart finasteride. now im on propecia 1mg which is less than what i used to take with wallmart finasteride (1.25).
im gonna order some finpecia and stick with those for the rest of the year. does it really matter what brand i use?

dman23

Reaction score

ok not so bad condition but still need some fixes...
i belive ur doing the right thing treating urself with the big 3 i belive it will defintly help.
gl m8

decro435

Experienced Member
Reaction score

You look great for a start, you have a nice head shape/ skin colour so a shaved head would suit you. Your hair is also diffuse thinning, so you won't get the distinctive male pattern baldness hair line. In my opinion you are a NW2-2.5 but since there is no way of measuring diffuse thinning you can't get a real estimate on the extent of your hair loss. Keep up the treatments and good luck!

evil smile

Reaction score

hey guys
I dont have any pictures for you guys. here is the update though
It has now been 8 months for me on this drug. my hairloss is very little, and what i do lose is very small shrinked hairs. im not sure if there is any regrowth as of yet but my existing hair is very thick and healthy again which hasnt been for a year or so. I HAVE ALSO LOST THAT HAIRLOST SENSATION IN MY SCALP i am gonna wait till the end of the summer to shave my head again for soccer. thats when im gonna find out just how well im doing
thank you