bamm

icdalite

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Evil Smile's Story - (diffuse 21 years old) WITH PICS**

Well, I'm going through the same here. Hair loss has almost ceased and existing ahir is much more healthier. But becasue I'm diffused thinner, there are gaps that are visible throughout the head.

Plan to start copper peptide treatment and see if i get further thickening etc.

blink

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Evil Smile's Story - (diffuse 22 years old) Update 09/14

yeah that's def. going bald/thinning. looked better short imo. thanks for the update! keep it up :punk:

BodyDysmorphic

Reaction score

ide hop on minoxidil

but thats just my opinion

cuebald

Reaction score

you should be a good minoxidil candidate, it tends to work a lot better on diffusers rather than straight receeders.
I find minoxidil to be a palaver to use though, slopping on that stuff every day vs just taking a pill :laugh:

evil smile

Reaction score

I tried some of the old minoxidil i had a few night ago. it made me lightheaded and its such a b**ch to put on and take off and not to mention the itch.

Im gonna wait until the new year to start it. i hope i get some of what ive lost back by then (prolly wont happen)

irishpride86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

start on foam its better to apply... i too felt light headed and my heart speed up but after 2 weeks it went away...

evil smile

Reaction score
Re: Evil Smile's Story - (diffuse 22 years old) Update 10/25

still losing a ton of hair. I just started minoxidil foam once a day today. will update in a few months.

Artas

Established Member
Reaction score

Wow!!
Massive improvement, just wish everyone had this kind of success. You've done so well over time. But even if you did go bald, I wouldn't worry. Your a really good looking guy.

evil smile

Reaction score

Im not sure if your making fun of me or being super nice. thanks either way hehe