Baling Makes Men Look Ridiculous/laughable

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
is it against Hinduism to masturbate ?
i guess you do see a fairly large amount of Bald Indians (south asians) ?

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
is it against Hinduism to masturbate ?
i guess you do see a fairly large amount of Bald Indians (south asians) ?

Hinduism don't teach us to do this do that!

India is extremely diverse country..
In my state(Western India)..
Baldness is extremely rare..
In my facebook profile..only 3 or 4 people are bald out of 500 plus..

This is the reason it I feel so odd..

My main emphasis is baldness before 35 or marriage..I don't take baldness of bald men who are settled in to consideration while making this point.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
He doesn’t have one, he just made a post based on invented percentages.

Dude..there is a huge difference between you and me..

You made a comment on me..
while my response was towards your comment not you..
Chill,enjoy...and don't waste time on talking useless points.

Cowboys fan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
masturbation doesn't cause or influence male pattern baldness, all the studies are fake news.
you also cannot become addicted to masturbation.

also, all of this nofap stuff is complete and utter nonsense and anyone who believes it is a f*****g idiot.
No.need for name calling because some one disagrees with u on masturbation and hairloss we are here to debate not harass. Anyway fap away my friend. Fap every day fap all day fap your way to higher dht levels higher dopamine and prolactin levels . Really get those hormone levels out of balance as.much as u can. If your one if the lucky ones it won't effect your hair ,scalp. And it won't enlarge your prostate where u can't piss when your in your fifties . Enjoy your life And I mean thst sincerely

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
No.need for name calling because some one disagrees with u on masturbation and hairloss we are here to debate not harass. Anyway fap away my friend. Fap every day fap all day fap your way to higher dht levels higher dopamine and prolactin levels . Really get those hormone levels out of balance as.much as u can. If your one if the lucky ones it won't effect your hair ,scalp. And it won't enlarge your prostate where u can't piss when your in your fifties . Enjoy your life And I mean thst sincerely

I am damn happy scientific community haven't link masturbation with baldness.

You can still handle baldness/hey baldy jokes but I
bet no one here can face this world if people starts calling balding men masturbators openly.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score

why does hugh heffner still have his hair? or all the p**rn stars? i also know a guy who admitted he fapped three or four times a day - thick NW1. the fap = male pattern baldness theory is poo poo, face it.

Mongoose25

My Regimen
Reaction score
If masturbation causes baldness, I should be totaly bald by now lol. I did not loose hair when I was a teenager until i started to have receeding hairline in front at the age of 35, I am now 39 years old though I admit I still masturbate once in a while but I prefer to have sex instead.

Cowboys fan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why does hugh heffner still have his hair? or all the p*rn stars? i also know a guy who admitted he fapped three or four times a day - thick NW1. the fap = male pattern baldness theory is poo poo, face it.
So u interviewed p**rn stars and ask them their masturbation habits ? Man u got brass ones

Aqalp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Up until my mid 20s, I was on anti depressants that killed libido, and rarely fapped. I had thick juvenile hair. That all went to sh*t when I got off the drugs. IMO, if you have DHT sensitivity in your genes, fapping will speed up or bring onset of male pattern baldness.

Last edited:

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well i got depressed and i didn't fap and it made no difference. even now i barely fap at all and when i do i only ever fap over lesbians now.

LastSamurai

Established Member
Reaction score
Over the past week, I've been using a dating app. This time round, I don't seem to be having much success, at least the matches I'm getting back are ones I only have low-level attraction to, making me wonder why I tried to match with them in the first place.

What I've been realising (or at least, remembering) is that the social-media game can be really toxic if you're not careful. I think it can really increase our insecurities and sense of loneliness. Everyone is trying to have a great showreel the whole time, but you realise it's a losing game. You will never feel or look perfect, even though we are all perfect deep down.

We see 'perfect' looking male models on blown-up prints in clothes shops and in adverts, or perfect hair filmstars and celebrities in the cinema and on television. It's no wonder that all these influences begin to create this sense that we're not attractive enough. The dating apps and platforms like Instagram just exacerbate the problem.

With that all being said, it's clear dating-apps are probably not healthy for us balding brothers. Yet, I realised after trying my best to find some 'good' pictures, that perhaps it's really time to shave my head. To just take a pair of clippers and go for it.

My balding crown is only becoming more noticeable whilst my hairline at the top is slowly diffusing. It could definitely be worse for being past 30 years old, but that said, I think there does come a point in a man's life where trimming down looks better then trying to hold onto the hair that looks like an unkempt, dehydrated plant. At least trimming / buzzing is a choice; it's the limited control we have over our hairloss.

We have three choices; let it grow out and hope for the best (look like crap) crop it short (works for a while), and buzz (when you finally reach the stage where your hairloss is becoming harder to hide). I just want to get on with it now.

Unless I go for a hair transplant (not for me), the above are the options I have. I just imagine having dating app photos bald or buzzed. I imagine more of a sense of 'this is me, I own this sh*t' as opposed to 'I hope my hairloss isn't too visible.' It's owning the hell out my situation.

I look at my avatar, Jason Statham stares back at me. His stubble and buzzed hair blend in nicely. And it looks like he's telling me 'it's time brother'.

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Over the past week, I've been using a dating app. This time round, I don't seem to be having much success, at least the matches I'm getting back are ones I only have low-level attraction to, making me wonder why I tried to match with them in the first place.

What I've been realising (or at least, remembering) is that the social-media game can be really toxic if you're not careful. I think it can really increase our insecurities and sense of loneliness. Everyone is trying to have a great showreel the whole time, but you realise it's a losing game. You will never feel or look perfect, even though we are all perfect deep down.

We see 'perfect' looking male models on blown-up prints in clothes shops and in adverts, or perfect hair filmstars and celebrities in the cinema and on television. It's no wonder that all these influences begin to create this sense that we're not attractive enough. The dating apps and platforms like Instagram just exacerbate the problem.

With that all being said, it's clear dating-apps are probably not healthy for us balding brothers. Yet, I realised after trying my best to find some 'good' pictures, that perhaps it's really time to shave my head. To just take a pair of clippers and go for it.

My balding crown is only becoming more noticeable whilst my hairline at the top is slowly diffusing. It could definitely be worse for being past 30 years old, but that said, I think there does come a point in a man's life where trimming down looks better then trying to hold onto the hair that looks like an unkempt, dehydrated plant. At least trimming / buzzing is a choice; it's the limited control we have over our hairloss.

We have three choices; let it grow out and hope for the best (look like crap) crop it short (works for a while), and buzz (when you finally reach the stage where your hairloss is becoming harder to hide). I just want to get on with it now.

Unless I go for a hair transplant (not for me), the above are the options I have. I just imagine having dating app photos bald or buzzed. I imagine more of a sense of 'this is me, I own this sh*t' as opposed to 'I hope my hairloss isn't too visible.' It's owning the hell out my situation.

I look at my avatar, Jason Statham stares back at me. His stubble and buzzed hair blend in nicely. And it looks like he's telling me 'it's time brother'.
Not every girl is looking for a model, being a regular decent looking guy can work just fine. I have dated 6 different girls in the last month, all from an app. Could've tripled that number if most of those girls didn't flake or ghost after showing initial interest; oddly a lot of girls are just looking for an ego boost, or maybe want a guy who chases them which I have no patience for.

All the girls I've met were still attracted to me after noticing the bald spot in my crown.

Hair loss doesn't really concern me now that I have bigger problems to deal with though. Really puts things into perspective.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This whole thread is incel to the max. It's why forums like this have the pathetic label attached to them.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
This whole thread is incel to the max. It's why forums like this have the pathetic label attached to them.

No incel-ism without hate for women.Being disappointed of one's own appearance does not constitute an incel mindset on its own. Don't try to broaden the definition.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No incel-ism without hate for women.Being disappointed of one's own appearance does not constitute an incel mindset on its own. Don't try to broaden the definition.
Right.

LastSamurai

Established Member
Reaction score
Not every girl is looking for a model, being a regular decent looking guy can work just fine. I have dated 6 different girls in the last month, all from an app. Could've tripled that number if most of those girls didn't flake or ghost after showing initial interest; oddly a lot of girls are just looking for an ego boost, or maybe want a guy who chases them which I have no patience for.

All the girls I've met were still attracted to me after noticing the bald spot in my crown.

Hair loss doesn't really concern me now that I have bigger problems to deal with though. Really puts things into perspective.

Agreed, I was probably exaggerating. I still have success. Perhaps it's my own inner contempt for my hairline that I struggle with. I have a feeling that photographs can make hairloss look worse as well as the light can be harsh. Either way, when I see a photo taken from above my head, the 'island' at the front is terrifyingly present.

I guess the reality is we all worry more about it then others think. I've been planning to shave my head for a while though, but just trying to find the right timing. I think a two week break before going back to work would be ideal, at least. Or even better, a job break.