baldness the catalyst

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Yes. When I had a short goatee, one man told me it wasnt a mans beard. When I grew a "real" beard, he berated me further by asking why I want a beard when I am bald.....I have also been told by many people, that I dont suit being clean-shaven. To quote, I look like a pussy, look awful ,look stupid, look like a big baby. What f**king look do society want me too adopt....I am pretty limited!

Stop being a little b**ch and do what YOU want to god damn grow some balls man.

seb

Reaction score
Ha ha. The voice of reason and experience has bestowed his wisdom upon thee. Yes, I am a "little b**ch". My cross(or one of) too bear. For one so physically strong, I am emotionally weak.
I will grow some balls.....big bulbous, ginger ones.

slipy

Reaction score
how long can one maintain that ''i don't care how society views me, i do what i want'' attitude before all the hate gets too weary?

i guess a little dose of denial helps as well as truly not caring about your sub average appearence (which will definitely turn sub average once you fall into disfavour of baldness, unless you're one of the top guys lookswise). but god knows i cant be that guy. :/

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
People who come in contact with me everyday who more or less know me have had time to adjust to my appearance and get to know me for who I am... they are not the problem. The problem is all the people who are seeing me for the first time and reacting visibly to my looks. Although it only lasts a moment you are constantly under barrage and what kind of message am I supposed to be receiving when all of these first impression looks I get are consistently all the same? It sends a very clear message to me that I am abnormal. People focus on what is different. Even the old kid's song says "One of these things is not like the other. One of these things doesn't belong." You see, we are conditioned since childhood to spot out the differences instead of the similarities.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Yes. When I had a short goatee, one man told me it wasnt a mans beard. When I grew a "real" beard, he berated me further by asking why I want a beard when I am bald.....I have also been told by many people, that I dont suit being clean-shaven. To quote, I look like a pussy, look awful ,look stupid, look like a big baby. What f**king look do society want me too adopt....I am pretty limited!

I would really like to see your pic Seb (perhaps in a PM?)

I too have a big baby face without the beard.

- - - Updated - - -

People who come in contact with me everyday who more or less know me have had time to adjust to my appearance and get to know me for who I am... they are not the problem. The problem is all the people who are seeing me for the first time and reacting visibly to my looks. Although it only lasts a moment you are constantly under barrage and what kind of message am I supposed to be receiving when all of these first impression looks I get are consistently all the same? It sends a very clear message to me that I am abnormal. People focus on what is different. Even the old kid's song says "One of these things is not like the other. One of these things doesn't belong." You see, we are conditioned since childhood to spot out the differences instead of the similarities.

I dont think being abnormal is bad. Arnold Schwarzenegger is abnormal.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
People swapping pics more than a dating site around here haha

seb

Reaction score
Captain Forehead-I dont own a camera, and only have a cheap mobile phone. Basically I look like Stone Cold Steve Austin(so ive been told numerous times, or not often lately). Without the goatee, I dont look right(so ive been told numerous times).
The bottom line, my soft facial features ie pale skin, soft red cheeks, freckles etc are a paradox to the harshness of this pink head of mine. People cant understand why I choose too look like this. Topped off with me being quite big, one has too work twice as hard to endear people to oneself, of which I have no desire to show any interest in my fellow homo-sapiens.....I just want too be inconspicous(spelling!).

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Stone Cold Austin looks good!!!

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Not necessarily good, but normal and someone you don't want to mess with.

seb

Reaction score
Not necessarily good, but normal and someone you don't want to mess with.

Eh? A "normal" person is someone you wouldnt be scared by. Someone outside of the box is. A bit of a contradiction in what you are saying my friend.

- - - Updated - - -

Your problems are two fold

1.) you live in a pussy liberal feminist society

2.) you lack testosterone, mainly due to the fact that you were dominated by females since an early age. You are conditioned to be a pussy beta provider.

I agree with the first oine, although I am fighting hard against it. The second point is erroneous, as I have an abundance of androgenic/anabolic hormones coursing through my viens. I was brought up to be too soft by my father, hence why I dont like confrontation, and let people take liberties to much....although once provoked enough, I am a nasty poeice of work.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I dont think being abnormal is bad. Arnold Schwarzenegger is abnormal.

WTF? If by abnormaly in shape for his age with a still decent head of hair then shuuure. There is abnormally good and abnormally bad to varying degrees. The difference of which is lost upon you I suppose....

seb

Reaction score
At least you know what to work on. How old are you? if you're over 30 you may need hormonal replacement.

Yes, I am 35. Now dont be silly I need hormone therapy....its societies negative perception of me, and the erroneous way I deal with it holistically thats the **** and giggles.