Baldness Confirmed Disfigurement: Wikipedia Article Matches Our Situation

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Baldhurts, chalk me up as another (straight, haha) guy who thinks that you are quite good looking even with the shaved head. Very fortunate to be able to pull it off that well. You're like the best case scenario.

Thank you very much I appreciate it, even though I don't look at myself like that I am trying to improve my mindset.

My biggest issue is, I think of myself as a loser and undesirable/unloveable. I always bring myself down to motivate myself to do better.. like in the gym, even though I do look good I'll always tell myself my physique is garbage in an effort to work harder and stay on my diet.

blackg

Reaction score
We are. And most of are men. So we can't blame it on our hormones or PMS.
I blame FRED, for everything. He changed his name and
avatar, and it pissed everybody off!
I agree with this. Fred was the catalyst for this latest round of aggression. (insert smiley face)

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you very much I appreciate it, even though I don't look at myself like that I am trying to improve my mindset.

My biggest issue is, I think of myself as a loser and undesirable/unloveable. I always bring myself down to motivate myself to do better.. like in the gym, even though I do look good I'll always tell myself my physique is garbage in an effort to work harder and stay on my diet.

Im curious when you write your profile on dating apps do yo mention you are looking for something potentially serious that you would like to have a family one day while you are still young?

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im curious when you write your profile on dating apps do yo mention you are looking for something potentially serious that you would like to have a family one day while you are still young?

When I had my profiles on tinder, all I would mention was my height and that I was ahtletic, like to be active etc. I never mentioned anything about being serious/ having a family. Although that's what I do want. I don't think a lot of women my age want that these days.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
When I had my profiles on tinder, all I would mention was my height and that I was ahtletic, like to be active etc. I never mentioned anything about being serious/ having a family. Although that's what I do want. I don't think a lot of women my age want that these days.

I would try and put that with your photo and see how you do as an experiment.

some women DONT want that but some do.

It might appeal to those who have biological clock ticking who are exhausted of dating scene.

i would try it....if that is what you want.

Don't make it 'all' about that but mention it--especially if it is the direction you want to go in its better to meet women with same goals.

Looks are important but similar intentions is good too.

maybe @DoctorHouse can help you write your bio he seems to be thoughtful writer in his posts here.

I think you are just lonely. Loneliness can make people feel depressed and anxious.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would try and put that with your photo and see how you do as an experiment.

some women DONT want that but some do.

It might appeal to those who have biological clock ticking who are exhausted of dating scene.

i would try it....if that is what you want.

Don't make it 'all' about that but mention it--especially if it is the direction you want to go in its better to meet women with same goals.

Looks are important but similar intentions is good too.

maybe @DoctorHouse can help you write your bio he seems to be thoughtful writer in his posts here.

I think you are just lonely. Loneliness can make people feel depressed and anxious.

I don't know if I want to try tinder/bumble again. I honestly don't really have any great photos of myself. honestly, I think if I meet someone in person that will be the best way, but I'm still unsure on approaching women because I am scared of rejection. I don't have a big social circle to meet women either. The only real success iv had is when iv gone out to a bar/pub I have been able to interact with women really well, but I very rarely go out anymore.. so if it's just not in the cards for me that's ok I accept it. I won't be depressed about it.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know if I want to try tinder/bumble again. I honestly don't really have any great photos of myself. honestly, I think if I meet someone in person that will be the best way, but I'm still unsure on approaching women because I am scared of rejection. I don't have a big social circle to meet women either. The only real success iv had is when iv gone out to a bar/pub I have been able to interact with women really well, but I very rarely go out anymore.. so if it's just not in the cards for me that's ok I accept it. I won't be depressed about it.

your photo on profile pic is fine.

i don't get it...i believe you but i don't get it.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What don't you get?

that you don't do well online dating--i believe you but your photos in my opinion are fine--women can tell you are attractive. thats all that really matters with a reasonably good basic bio.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
that you don't do well online dating--i believe you but your photos in my opinion are fine--women can tell you are attractive. thats all that really matters with a reasonably good basic bio.

I think tinder now has a f*** ton of men compared to women. Plus, you need to take into account how many chads are on tinder and with women's standards now a days ( hair, etc) I get weeded out pretty quickly. Plus many people say guys should have photos of themselves doing interesting things (no selfies) but f*** I have no idea honestly.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Wow, spot on parallel mr. lewis black. People treat me just that way. All because I'm bald. If so many people react negatively to something that is supposedly only a superficial issue, doesn't that in turn prove just how shallow those people really are?

I fuckin think so.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think tinder now has a f*** ton of men compared to women. Plus, you need to take into account how many chads are on tinder and with women's standards now a days ( hair, etc) I get weeded out pretty quickly. Plus many people say guys should have photos of themselves doing interesting things (no selfies) but f*** I have no idea honestly.
Would you describe yourself as introverted?

Or, are you a social being who just so happens to be shy and self doubting?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
@ Guazm, why don't you share that tragic antidote about your co worker at the next cocktail party you attend or better yet make a blurb of it on facebook and see how many likes it gets.