Baldness Confirmed Disfigurement: Wikipedia Article Matches Our Situation

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
my beard is thinning as well wtf is going...

I had thick neckbeard it is bald patchy now

any1 experienced it?

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
When you were in your 20s, were there promises of new treatments on horizon like they are right now?

Yes.

They were even talking about cloning hairs that far back. Aderans arose from those early discussions about cloning hair. And in the Aderans experiments they learnt there were a few more problems to resolve, such as trichogenicity. RU58841 and finasteride have also been talked about for quite some time.

RU58841 had some minor problems but the company that owned it decided those few minor problems were too serious to proceed with the drug. You can get it black market but that's not the same as a major drug company bringing it to market properly formulated with appropriate preservatives. Finasteride proved to be too weak. But now, it appears that either they've solved the few remaining problems to cloning follicles, or at least they are VERY close to doing so. I think the nightmare is almost over. I say "almost over" because considering how long I've been waiting a few more years is a drop in the bucket.

If Pilofocus achieves quality donor regeneration then Pilofocus in combo with Replicel could give every last one of us a permanent solution to baldness. If Pilofocus achieves quality donor regeneration then we could all get our hair back, and keep it, by the end of 2018 and use Replicel to maintain it.

Last edited:

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes.

They were even talking about cloning hairs that far back. Aderans arose from those early discussions about cloning hair. In the Aderans experiments they figured out there were a few more details to resolve, such as trichogenicity. RU58841 and finasteride have also been talked about for quite some time.

RU58841 had some minor problems but the company that owned it decided those few minor problems were too serious to proceed with the drug. You can get it black market but that's not the same as a major drug company bringing it to market properly formulated with appropriate preservatives. Finasteride proved to be too weak. But now, it appears that either they've solved the few remaining obstacles to cloning follicles or at least they are VERY close to doing so.

It really looks like researchers have finally cracked the code or at least they have almost cracked the code.

I remember reading back in 2009 that we will have some substantial treatment by "2013". Multiple companies including Histogen, Follica and Aderans were working towards the cure. Many were convinced that no one will be bald after 2013. 2015 the latest. However, 2013 came and went and we again have this promise of "within next 5 years". I hope these new promises also don't turn out to be the mirage known as "within next 5 years".

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I remember reading back in 2009 that we will have some substantial treatment by "2013". Multiple companies including Histogen, Follica and Aderans were working towards the cure. Many were convinced that no one will be bald after 2013. 2015 the latest. However, 2013 came and went and we again have this promise of "within next 5 years". I hope these new promises also don't turn out to be the mirage known as "within next 5 years".

Those companies (Histogen, Follica, Aderans) sounded so promising back then.

I also hope we don't get another round of failures.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
But then I will miss out on his 100% true life stories from when he was a fullhead and slayed 2000 almost virgins in the span of 8 years. ;)

Hahaha. Fire up that one last remaining brain cell in your nearly empty head to do some thinking so you can imagine the possibility that just because you were a zero with hair doesn't mean we all were.

Last edited:

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Was browsing a social network and clicked on the guy (no homo) with insane hairline and saw a transition from NW0 to a decaying ghoul (18+)

From NW0 to NW2.75V in less than 1 year... Not sure if guy is aware what is waiting him.

Screen Shot 2017-01-15 at 23.20.48.png

Screen Shot 2017-01-15 at 23.20.33.png

Screen Shot 2017-01-15 at 23.21.07.png

Yes he still will be quite decent looking since his head shape is excellent but he will lost a LOT anyway

disfigurement

shookwun

Reaction score
Was browsing a social network and clicked on the guy (no homo) with insane hairline and saw a transition from NW0 to a decaying ghoul (18+)

From NW0 to NW2.75V in less than 1 year... Not sure if guy is aware what is waiting him.

View attachment 47263

View attachment 47262

View attachment 47264

Yes he still will be quite decent looking since his head shape is excellent but he will lost a LOT anyway

disfigurement

He has a perfect full head of hair with a monkey hairline.

All though I can see the slight pigmentation difference, which will eventually down the road head to a NW2....

Last time I checked, this is what a NW2 looked like.

images

Norwood 2.5

A-photograph-of-a-young-balding-guy-with-a-topknot-hair-style-and-a-Norwood-2-stage-of-hair-loss-as-per-the-popular-Hamilton-Norwood-scale.jpg

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

All though I can see the slight pigmentation difference, which will eventually down the road head to a NW2....

images

Norwood 2.5

A-photograph-of-a-young-balding-guy-with-a-topknot-hair-style-and-a-Norwood-2-stage-of-hair-loss-as-per-the-popular-Hamilton-Norwood-scale.jpg

You can clearly see a huge pigmentation difference and exact NW2-2.5 pattern. Also a decent thinning on the vertex.

And take in count that it is on photo where quality isn't good and even a diffuse thinner usually looks like a fullhead.

shookwun

Reaction score
You can clearly see a huge pigmentation difference and exact NW2-2.5 pattern. Also a decent thinning on the vertex.

And take in count that it is on photo where quality isn't good and even a diffuse thinner usually looks like a fullhead.
I can see the pattern that will inevitably take course, but as of right now he still has a full head of hair.

Under certain lighting I have a NW5 horse shoe, but in others I look like I have a full head of hair.

It may take him 10 years to get to that NW2 or it could happen within a year.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can see the pattern that will inevitably take course, but as of right now he still has a full head of hair.

Under certain lighting I have a NW5 horse shoe, but in others I look like I have a full head of hair.

It may take him 10 years to get to that NW2 or it could happen within a year.

I added him into bookmarks and will update with future developments of his follicles.

blackg

Reaction score
Are you homophobic???

What a f*****g bigot you are. Very intolerant from you. You just disrespected all homosexuals here. Please write a formal post to say you're sorry. What a disgusting human being you are. So 'intensely destroying his own anus with a double penetration of a banana and a dragon dildo' is VULGAR to you???

What the f***. I'm flabbergasted. Totally, literally shaking right now.

Please say sorry to our homosexual friends here, especially to blackg.

Disgusting human being you are.
Haha... I gotta admit. He's pretty good.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Haha H.L.T's biggest retard strikes again. How many edits did this one take you fuckboy?

Look, I don't like you and you don't like me. I get it.

But the word "reta?d" is an insulting slang word and if you had any decency you would edit it out of your post.

Last edited:

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Look, I don't like you and you don't like me. I get it.

But the word "retard" is an insulting slang word and if you had any decency you would edit it out of this post.

nameless were u the guy that was always going at it with fredtheblegian AKA whitepolarbear? or was that h.i.?

blackg

Reaction score
Haha H.L.T's biggest retard strikes again. How many edits did this one take you fuckboy?
You are showing your mentality by this post.

@Guzam is entertaining but you are a bitter soul.
Why the need to go after nameless like this.

First you tell Dante to off himself and now you go out of your way to attack nameless.

You sound very unstable and too easily triggered.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score

images

Norwood 2.5

I would be very happy with this. I'd wear it in bangs and my look would make the chicks hot.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
You are showing your mentality by this post.

@Gazum is entertaining but you are a bitter soul.
Why the need to go after nameless like this.

First you tell Dante yo off himself and now you go out of your way to attack nameless.

You sound very unstable and too easily triggered.

His posts are really ugly and moronic. The word "reta?d" is a slang insult word for people with IQs under 80. I've read that they feel the same way about the word "reta?d" as African Americans feel about the "N" word. As a matter of fact, people with IQs under 80 refer to the word "reta?d" as the "R" word.

http://www.r-word.org/r-word-effects-of-the-word.aspx

By using this word he's insulting people with this affliction. Then he himself cries about his own hair loss affliction.

Last edited:

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahaha. Fire up that one last remaining brain cell in your nearly empty head to do some thinking so you can find your way to the possibility that just because you were a zero when you had your hair doesn't mean all of us were.
Funny that you hate on people calling fat girls land whales or stupid people retards, meanwhile you're here calling me a zero and saying I only have 1 braincell. Pretty hypocritical if you ask me.

Do you really think anyone in their right mind believes you used to be the best looking man in the world and slayed 2000 almost virgins in the span of 8 years, and now you're too ugly to even have a girlfriend and have to hang out with only bald guys???? If the only issue you have is balding you're miles ahead of the average 50 year old, and you used to be the best looking man in the world, so you should be able to slay milfs left and right.
tumblr_nxjvhp2l4G1rfd7lko1_500.gif

blackg

Reaction score
His posts are really ugly and moronic. The word "reta?d" is a slang insult word for people with IQs under 80. I've read that they feel the same way about the word "reta?d" as African Americans feel about the "N" word. As a matter of fact people with IQs under 80 refer to the word "reta?d" as the "R" word.

http://www.r-word.org/r-word-effects-of-the-word.aspx

By using this word he's insulting people with this affliction. Then he himself cries about his hair loss affliction, which I think he deserves.
Alrigh mate.
Try not to let this fool get to ya. He's not worth it.

He sounds like one of those permanently bitter people.
He will only get worse as he ages, and he knows it.