Balding, Ugly And Depressed. 24 Year Old Male

badhairline

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No friends, no hobbies, NW2.5 and ugly as f***. What do I even do? I have tons of money and nothing to spend it on in my pointless existence.

Anwar Saleem

My Regimen
Reaction score
Push yourself to the gym. Go 40 days staight except when its off. You’ll see the differrence.

Also push yourself to go out more.

GreekGod

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It sounds like you have deeper problems than hairloss. Maybe you should get some hobbies that your passionate about and try to make friends through those activities.

Eman25

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do u have ur health? If so stfu and go live bro. U will realize u being a pussy rn when ur don’t have ur health.

Faizan Ali

My Regimen
Reaction score
No friends, no hobbies, NW2.5 and ugly as f***. What do I even do? I have tons of money and nothing to spend it on in my pointless existence.
Get on preventitive treatments, plan a hair transplant and wait for some future treatments

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Please, be kind to your self. I've learned well about that over the past couple of years. Making friends isn't easy for everyone, I have struggled with that as well. About hobbies, you may never know what you will like until you try it, and it could be from something amazing from which you least expected would end up enjoying. :D

Do you know about proven treatments? If so, you have tried any of them?

Outsider626

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Women don't care about hair, looks, muscles, money. It's all about personality. Have you ever wondered why you always see hot chicks with ugly guys? Mother nature gave them personality and confidence.

Pixie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tell yourself the following:

"I will NEVER let myself be bald no matter what."

Go as far as you're willing with preventive/regrowth treatments, and get comfortable with the idea of wearing a system if it all fails. Personally, knowing that I'll always look good and have hair (even if it ends up not being mine) helps.

If you actually LET yourself go bald, or shave it off, maybe you should consider if your hair was important to you at all in the first place.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tell yourself the following:

"I will NEVER let myself be bald no matter what."

Go as far as you're willing with preventive/regrowth treatments, and get comfortable with the idea of wearing a system if it all fails. Personally, knowing that I'll always look good and have hair (even if it ends up not being mine) helps.

If you actually LET yourself go bald, or shave it off, maybe you should consider if your hair was important to you at all in the first place.

Come on, this guy’s clearly got way more problems than hair loss.

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
OP, you'll be surprised how little changes to your lifestyle can make a big difference to your mental wellbeing - exercise more, eat healthier. Healthy body = healthy mind and yes it's not always going to be perfect if you suffer from depression but trust me it will make a difference.
The guy in this article has been making headlines recently. For the non boxing fans his name is Tyson Fury and he's battled deep depression, drink, drugs, massive weight gain (and yes he's also bald lol) to make one of the most astonishing boxing come backs of all time. Honestly it's a greater story then Rocky and he puts a lot of it down to exercising again.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/battered-tyson-fury-delivers-powerful-13676671

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was like you now i get pussy/girls easily I'm short too.

1. Fast. Don;t eat for as long as possible. Lose body fat and get shredded.
2 Go to the GYm and lift weights
3. Eat super clean
4. Drink a gallon of water a day and take vitmains
5. Do cardio
6. Get some sun

I wnet from a 4/10 to an 8/10 and im a NW3 too. Good luck.

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It sounds like you have deeper problems than hairloss. Maybe you should get some hobbies that your passionate about and try to make friends through those activities.

Once, again back at it again with the valuable advice comments; amazing. I will be using this advice that you've mentioned, but i'm not ugly; lonely though.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you have tons of money? Good job?

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yet another thread of this kind?
Umm how about diet and lift bro? Improve yourself? Help those around you? Have plastic surgery to fix your ugly?