Balding Since 18, Now 26, Started Propecia 12/12/2016

CrazyFrenchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Little update : more than 5 month on dermaroller, 18 month on finasteride 1mg and 3 years on minoxidil
First picture is before dermaroller ( i've already used that one but it gives a good point of view)
20171217_152005.jpg

the second picture has just been taken today ( hair are a bit shorter on this one) :
IMG_20180708_130118.jpg

For me it's either finasteride continuing it's job or dermaroller improving minoxidil effects.
baby hair are growing on my temples but the most noticeable thing is the thickness of my hair, they are definitely stronger than before.

since dermaroller seems to have an effect, i'm continuing to use it until the end of the year to be sure about the result

CrazyFrenchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
i've also made this comparison.
The picture on the right has been taken on march 2017.
On this one, you can see that my temples were less full than today.
Also on the right, the light was way less agressive, but you could see more the holes in my temples so that feels very encouraging.
Capture.PNG

Now i understand that the process for recovery is very very slow, for some it can go faster, in my case i don't feel that i have more hair but when i look at those pictures, theres no doubt that all those products works.

You have to be patient

Still no sides.

Last edited:

Suraj

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys can you tell me if I'm going to bald?? I lose 5 sometimes 10 hair strands a day!! 19 years old I'm. Or my hairline is receding??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 418
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 442
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 421
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 429
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 435
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 439
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 418
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 449
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 426
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 434
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 432
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 443
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 422
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 436

CrazyFrenchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Little update, Hair, still going strong, no sides
Since i'm not sure if dermaroller really works,i don't use it daily anymore, more like 4 times a week.
I'll decide in december if i keep using it or not..
Can't be sure if the little regrowth i had since january is because of dermaroller or finasteride 1Mg still kicking in. ( Studies shows that regrowth still happen 2 or 3 years after starting it for some patients.
20180915_132619.jpg

LosingHairIsNotFair

Established Member
Reaction score
You're my inspiration as my temples are similar to what yours were in the beginning. You're really lucky my friend. Congrats. Just keep up with your regimen.