Balding/receding Hairline Or Shitty Hairline Since Birth 15 Years Old.

Poroforo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have paranoia... btw 2 years ago...

Attachments

• received_1834717353508857.jpeg
    received_1834717353508857.jpeg
    58.4 KB · Views: 415

Poroforo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now vs 1.5 years ago

Attachments

• PicsArt_03-04-09.00.30.png
    PicsArt_03-04-09.00.30.png
    545.1 KB · Views: 397

Seeker988

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not the same temple. Show the same temple in the exact conditions. And do it fast,I'm about to say goodbye to this place forever in a few hours

Seeker988

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're not balding man... Have a breather,you've a shitty hairline since eternity...That's it. One more msg and I'll post all your pics on lookism saying that you think that you're a 12/10:D:p

Seeker988

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can't do anything apart from saying "get a grip". It's totally your fight and you're the only one by your side. Parents can help a bit,but it's you who has the total control over your mind. Do you get girls btw??

Poroforo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think girls like me, I'm with them more often than with my friends.
but since I started to worry about my hairline, it changed a bit, I lost confidence
my parents tell me that they can not see anything.
but I see a problem even now, people say I will be bald

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
what are your family members like d00d? are your father / grand parents / uncles on both sides BALD ? and if so do you know when they went BALD? that might tell you more about what your genetic future is

Poroforo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dad started bald about 30, now he is nw6
Grandpa(dad side) jad diffuse hairloss about 50-60
My mom dad is 72 and he is nw3
Both uncles nw2 all time

Poroforo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do not know if this is important, but I had a period in my life with very severe seborrheic dermatitis on my head, then my hair fell out... The worst skin inflammation foci were on the right temple (bigger temple with a lot of baby hairs). Maybe its regrowth... idk

Mushu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
IMO I think you've receded a bit(not much, call it maturing hairline), but because you were born with a poverty hairline and weak temple points, it looks like you're balding. Hair falling out is not a problem(Telogen Effluvium) as long as it grows back healthy. Your hair type is thin and the man bun can cause traction alopecia, which won't help your case.

Unfortunately you're too young for any treatments, so just make sure you keep your scalp healthy and keep an eye for further recession and miniaturization, as it does'n't seem aggressive at all. Don't mistake hairs regrowing for miniaturization, you should be able to tell if it does miniaturize. I can easily tell the difference for mines.

Poroforo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw, i have hypothyroidism, tsh about 6.22. Endocrinologist said "hairloss is normal at hypothyroidism". But iam still worried about my temples. I am only 15 ;(