Balding or mature hairline

bubbles2015

Reaction score
I'm 21 and i have been shedding lot of hair, I have always shed lot of hair. I have thick curly hair, I as well have really dry scalp (psoriasis), and my father is bald; however, my mom's father still pretty much has a full head of hair and he's is 85 years old
I'm wandering if im balding or just mature hairline coming to be, also what Norwood am I?

11720537_10206705822026864_976065416_n.jpg11667151_10206705823106891_225978128_n.jpg

MI92

Established Member
Reaction score
Firstly, Welcome fellow Londoner! (Seems to be the Hair Loss capital of the world).

Definitely receding (balding) unfortunately. I would peg you around a NW2.

0-100realquick

Established Member
Reaction score
Im sorry man, but you seem to be losing your hairline due to male pattern baldness. Get on Finasteride asap.

Cro86

Reaction score
yeh i agree!! what is about london and male pattern baldness?? See so many guys with this around. Of which I am one too :(

bubbles2015

Reaction score
image.jpgimage.jpgThis is my hair from a side view and bird eyes view; Side note I haven't watch my hair in 4 days so my hair is much more thicker than the pics, just a sense on how I look with bed head

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yup, balding.

Better find a wife soon, otherwise... well, you know how women feel about bald men. Good luck.

g.i joey

Reaction score
Yup, balding.

Better find a wife soon, otherwise... well, you know how women feel about bald men. Good luck.

Lol you crack me up man. Surprisingly I see a lot of balding guys with women pretty enough that I would wife. It's weird cause I see more ugly bald guys with women more than I see ugly nw1's.

But ya to op unfortunately you are balding brah.. talk to your doctor about finasteride if you're willing to take it.

MI92

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah try finasteride perhaps. Wouldn't bother with the doctors here mate, got refused myself a couple of weeks back. They are clueless. You can get some Proscar and cut it into 1/4ths or 1/5ths for dirt cheap.

g.i joey

Reaction score
Yup, balding.

Lol you crack me up man. Surprisingly I see a lot of balding guys with women pretty enough that I would wife. It's weird cause I see more ugly bald guys with women more than I see ugly nw1's.

But ya to op unfortunately you are balding brah.. talk to your doctor about finasteride if you're willing to take it.

jax123

Reaction score
I'm 21 and i have been shedding lot of hair, I have always shed lot of hair. I have thick curly hair, I as well have really dry scalp (psoriasis), and my father is bald; however, my mom's father still pretty much has a full head of hair and he's is 85 years old
I'm wandering if im balding or just mature hairline coming to be, also what Norwood am I?

View attachment 33860View attachment 33859

balding definitely

Auditimo

Reaction score
If I need to put your hairline on the scale, I'd vote for NW2. Keep monitoring/take some photos regulary or go see a derm.

Mapleman

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey, you are balding. Get on finasteride, it will probably keep your current hair, and keep in mind that sides are rare and that the sexual ones are usually purely psychological.

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
'the sexual ones are usually purely psychological'

dont agree with that, but they are exaggerated

tmc84

Reaction score
Difficult to tell, looks like it might be receding from the first PIC with the flash others look like a regular hairline

rvahair1

Banned
Reaction score
A mild receding hairline. You have plenty of hair on the side. You should go get it checked out if you're worried. Some times hair falls out because of stress and diet. Its not entirely genetic.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Straight up male pattern baldness do something mentioned by others or learn to live with it. Its entirely genetic. I dont think stress or diet do anything. If diet and stress caused male pattern baldness how are there 50 year old men with teenage hairlines? They were never stressed or went out and partied and ate crap food? no way

bubbles2015

Reaction score
Hey guys want to give you guys a 5 month update with newer photos... I still haven't tried any of those medicines ...... I honestly think my hairline has gotten better....tell me what you think
12309130_10207615283402830_1357867902_n.jpg12283246_10207615282922818_1282262152_n.jpg12308849_10207615283762839_1458719336_n.jpg