balding man takes photo of himself daily for 6 years

ANDREW_J_I

Experienced Member
Reaction score
his facial expression stays exactly the same

Doug Douglas

Established Member
Reaction score
Someone takes himself a bit seriously...not sure why he devoted a whole website to that. But the video was pretty cool.

r1989

Reaction score
He didn't look like he was balding at all. I never noticed a difference in his hairline.

biglemoncoke

Established Member
Reaction score
its definitely receding...i wonder if its has any regimens

G

r1989 said:
He didn't look like he was balding at all. I never noticed a difference in his hairline.

joke? his hairline receded like an inch.

G

biglemoncoke said:

i doubt it. if he was finasteride or dutasteride it wouldn'tr have receded even a third of that much in five years.

Fallout Boy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
biglemoncoke said:

i doubt it. if he was finasteride or dutasteride it wouldn'tr have receded even a third of that much in five years.

Not true im on finasteride and at this rate in 5 years my hairline will have receided 14 inches

G

Fallout Boy said:
JayMan said:
biglemoncoke said:

Not true im on finasteride and at this rate in 5 years my hairline will have receided 14 inches

how long have you been on finasteride for?

CCS

Reaction score
and you don't have to be going bald to make a cool video like that. He could make some money by making videos on a similar them. That is, the changing of everything but one thing.

His hair line might mave moved half an inch. It is hard to say.

Thinneritgoes!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Fallout Boy said:
JayMan said:
biglemoncoke said:

hahaha Fallout Boy, that was one of the funniest things I've read on here. I'm not laughing at your hairloss, because I'm right there with you.

Fallout Boy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
Fallout Boy said:
JayMan said:
biglemoncoke said:

I've been on finasteride for about 1 year 10 months...and im still losing ground. Slowly but definitly a lot thinner.

G

Fallout Boy said:
JayMan said:
[quote="Fallout Boy":090ce]
JayMan said:
biglemoncoke said:

I've been on finasteride for about 1 year 10 months...and im still losing ground. Slowly but definitly a lot thinner.[/quote:090ce]

dutasteride.

Fallout Boy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thinneritgoes! said:
[quote="Fallout Boy":5bd2a]
JayMan said:
biglemoncoke said:

hahaha Fallout Boy, that was one of the funniest things I've read on here. I'm not laughing at your hairloss, because I'm right there with you.[/quote:5bd2a]

haha yea i understand man...fuken hairloss!!

minoxidil hasnt helped you at all?

Fallout Boy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
Fallout Boy said:
JayMan said:
[quote="Fallout Boy":349bd]
JayMan said:
biglemoncoke said:

I've been on finasteride for about 1 year 10 months...and im still losing ground. Slowly but definitly a lot thinner.

dutasteride.[/quote:349bd]

First of all you responded in less than 7 seconds from when i posted..haha fastest response ever im thinking.

But with the dutasteride. im only 21..i dont know a whole lot about dutasteride but i know that 5AR type I is found in the brain....scares me some.

Has there been a long term safety evaluation with dutasteride. like there was with finasteride.? Like a 5 year study or longer?

G

Fallout Boy said:
JayMan said:
[quote="Fallout Boy":5b46e]
JayMan said:
[quote="Fallout Boy":5b46e]
JayMan said:
biglemoncoke said:

dutasteride.[/quote:5b46e]

First of all you responded in less than 7 seconds from when i posted..haha fastest response ever im thinking.

But with the dutasteride. im only 21..i dont know a whole lot about dutasteride but i know that 5AR type I is found in the brain....scares me some.

Has there been a long term safety evaluation with dutasteride. like there was with finasteride.? Like a 5 year study or longer?[/quote:5b46e]

no but just do it bro

im 22. they had a decently long study on men with bph. they did proscar studies with men with bph and propecia studies on men with hair loss.

Fallout Boy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yah but a study on finasteride doesn't mean anything to me because its the 5AR I that bothers me. Thinking about adding 5% minoxidil/ staying on finasteride for a little while longer then if I start losing more ground adding dutasteride. Sound like a decent Idea??

G

i guess but maybe you can regrow the hair that you've lost recently with dutasteride. i just wanted to throw down the law at my hairloss, and dutasteride is the new sheriff. in town.

shh5455

Established Member
Reaction score
that was a cool video! Not sure about balding, I don't think that was the point. The thing that stood out to me is that his eyes never changed. His mouth changes a little bit from picture to picture but the eyes, they are always the exact same and almost in the same spot in the picture everytime. Pretty cool I think!