My Regimen
Reaction score
TelsNVO.png

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
his hair not even that bad.
but this looks normal to me, because she is bald she's extremely obsessed with hair, and it's natural to look for a partner that don't have your defects that you hate about yourself.

I can personally say this about myself, someone with hairloss, I wouldn't be with a girl that has thin hair or some form of hair loss.
her baldness made her super conscious about hair.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First of all, I wouldnt believe any sh*t I see on tv, everything is just fake, there are no real 'reality' shows.
Second, she looks like pure sh*t without the wig, why does she take it off ?? in public?? especially if she is so insecure about that....

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
his hair not even that bad.
but this looks normal to me, because she is bald she's extremely obsessed with hair, and it's natural to look for a partner that don't have your defects that you hate about yourself.

I can personally say this about myself, someone with hairloss, I wouldn't be with a girl that has thin hair or some form of hair loss.
her baldness made her super conscious about hair.
His hair is good. I watched the vid and she was referring to her dad, not the guy in the vid. Incels are crazy, end of the story. Next.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In the end, she said she would like a man with lots of hair because of the future children. Since she has no hair, she wants to give the children a chance to live with hair.

I don't see the problem. A bald woman and a bald man are not good options for the future of children.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, I think at the end they ask if the want to see eachother again and that's probably when she made those comments.

The video you posted is not showing the complete segment.

And the guy is a NW1 with good density, perfect hair... If she really made that comment....
I don't know about that, but at the end of the vid that was posted here she made those "bald and not tall enough" comment about her dad.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
In the end, she said she would like a man with lots of hair because of the future children. Since she has no hair, she wants to give the children a chance to live with hair.

I don't see the problem. A bald woman and a bald man are not good options for the future of children.
Definitely, but the problem here is that this dude is far from bald.. plus handsome and kind. I expected much much worse when I read the title lol. Anyway, even if this woman rejected him I'm sure that he'd gain interest from other women who watched the show.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I know, I saw here saying that too. But I'm familiar with that show, normally at the end of the show they ask if they want to meet again, etc. That part is not shown here.

...Would be very sad indeed if she said those things
True, but I wouldn't justify "going MGTOW" just bc one woman said that. People with a certain agenda always appropriate situations to try and shove their own narrative.

Baldy12345

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And how about if she finds a man with a full head of hair and no history of balding and their kids get her balding gene and all start balding at 20, what will she say then lol? I recently saw a study and research that found that 40% of the balding genes are inherited from the mothers side, so though luck what can say!

I don’t think she’s suffering from the typical Androgenetic Alopecia. But either way that doesn’t justify her rejection.

Derminator

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anything has a justification even if it's just in the mind of the one who is rejecting... She might not like bald men, even is she is bald also, she might not like short men, or both, who cares that does not mean that you have to be absurd or rude, you can simply reject and that's that, nobody has to accept anything that they don't like. People don't like other people or things from different reasons, that does not mean that you need to be a c***, especially since you know that if you see a balding or bald man, he didn't chose it and most can't do sh*t about it...

Do you not understand how TV works? Of course they want her to give a reason :rolleyes:.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah bro, I don't have any problems with getting girls. But I try to look at the truth, female nature is brutal when it comes to the sexual market.

Are incels right about everything? Hell no but you can't dismiss everything, there is truth in their message. In the future I will make a thread what I think about all this, hope you will comment then.
How exactly female nature is brutal in the sexual market?? Because they attracted to attractive guys?? wow really brutal. Im sure you are attracted to fat ugly b****s.
Dude, everybody want the most attractive mate he/she can get. Of course the difference is that in general it is much easier to a girl to get the hotter one for whether its sex / dating / flings / affair. maybe for long term relationship its a bit harder and depend on other variables of course.
But this is not 'brutal', its just supply and demand, deal with it.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And again, quoting incel.wiki cmon mate your over exaggerating with this studies did you actually check their sources and who did them, how they were conducted, etc? Most of them have 50 people involved in the studies are you really serious to give those incels so much credibility and actually think that this is how the real world works? Things change, social media has an impact i agree, but we are 8 billion in the f*****g world and except the US who is the epicenter of every mental illness of this planet, the rest of the world does not revolve on tinder, instagram and facebook. The vast majority of people go out f*****g side and live the life in the real world, not according to the incel wiki numbers from their sh*t studies...

Your giving to much attention to this sh*t and not to what matters most i swear and it's the 10 times you quote those sh*t useless studies let's be real. I'm really starting to think that your actually believing them and really thinking that this is how it actually is, and after saying that your not an incel but quoting studies from their wiki for f*** sake, that is especially made with things that give credit to their shitty ideologies and mentalities.

There was an idiot recently on this forum that made a thread with all those studies, he has a big egg head on his profile pic, for sure he is an incel and he started just like this: "i know that this is the incel.wiki but you have to give credit to the studies" are you all fucked up or what? You said you get women and that you have a real life, any sane f*****g man over the age of 25 and not living in the US would notice that those studies mean nothing, and not just because firstly they are just some f*****g studies but actually from the way they were made and by whom and how, wtf mate

I mean these studies are not wrong tho, and it's pretty logical too because humans are at the core just like any other animal, female chooses the top males to reproduce with, and males usually look to reproduce as much as possible with many females, we are programmed that way at the core.

of course it varies and it's not 1 linear for everyone but in essence it is like that.

if you had a very attractive friend you'd see how so different the world is to them when it comes to dating. it's a whole different world and you'd see that all these studies are true.
there are some attractive people in this forum that can vouch for it just ask them.

my brother has a friend that is quite attractive and he literally told me once that their group don't really like hanging out with him in bars/pubs because when he's around they stand no chance succeeding with women when they try to hit on them because they automatically prefer him, and while they need to go and approach and talk to women, he literally doesn't do anything and women approach him and hit on him.
that's how easy it is for attractive guys.

you really don't understand how true all of this is until you see it first hand or hear about it from an attractive person.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
MGTOW is just giving up.

But it's true, the female nature of how they choose a mate is quite brutal.

Check this out (by incels but it's all scientific)

https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill

Edit this one is applicable:

Balding men are perceived as less attractive, less dominant, older, and more appeasing

but what's the problem with giving up. why keep struggling and taking rejections. might as well just avoid dating completely and focus on other things. calm your needs with masturbating and be done with it.
otherwise you just stay frustrated and depressed.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, exactly what i said and thanks for confirming it with another comment! Enjoy your incel life

"enjoy your incel life" like incels have any other choices, you go out there you approach women you get rejected "I have a boyfriend" if they are nice or simply "not interested" if they are honest.