Bald Reddit Group. Lots Of Interesting Threads.

Mr. Prince

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As a balding gay dude I'll date all guys in the first page except the fifth guy even with hair.

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
is a chad among the semi attractive really a chad tho
that's like saying an average looking guy is a chad because he has it easy with unattractive girls
Lmao

I know what you mean

The 2nd and 3rd guy would do alright on dating apps given they're well spoken and have a high status job
(2nd guy looks better when he doesn't buzz tho)

They're above average but that's like the very minimum requirement to start being noticed in those apps.
If they only go for hot chicks then actual results in terms of real life dates/lays aren't guaranteed ofc.

That's how difficult guys have it, let's be real.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, sure. You're absolutely right. Same goes for men, some even on this forum, heh.
But why would you care what they think or want to spend time with them?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Quite the opposite. Women are very forgiving when it comes to physical flaws in men.
This is absolutely not true as exemplified by their recorded dating behaviour on tinder. What happened to you, on one hand you are clinging to your hair like a motherfucker on the other hand you seem to have swallowed all the blue pills at once lately? Dissociative Personality Disorder?

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is absolutely not true as exemplified by their recorded dating behaviour on tinder. What happened to you, on one hand you are clinging to your hair like a motherfucker on the other hand you seem to have swallowed all the blue pills at once lately? Dissociative Personality Disorder?
It's called being logical and objective rather than opinionated person. I also think that women much more forgiving about physical flaws than men, but still my hair is very important to me. I dont see any problem with that.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's called being logical and objective rather than opinionated person. I also think that women much more forgiving about physical flaws than men, but still my hair is very important to me. I dont see any problem with that.
How is it 'logical and objective' when every quantifyable data is contradicting your claim?

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How is it 'logical and objective' when every quantifyable data is contradicting your claim?
What data? show me.
I think I know what 'data' you mean, but Im sure that your conclusions from this data completely wrong.

they are both above average looking they are delusional because of it.
Im above average looking but still not delusional at all believe me.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
What data? show me.
I think I know what 'data' you mean, but Im sure that your conclusions from this data completely wrong.

Im above average looking but still not delusional at all believe me.

Sigh, I will. But not today, got stuff to do.
@Pigeon You are a true incel-scholar, do you want to jump in while I do my tax? ;)

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
You ready? (disclaimer; I don't agree completely with incels but looks are very important hence we're trying to fight hairloss)

Bonus studies:

Ahahaha, you really deliver man. I was actually referring to the tinder study, I will post that tomorrow.

Southcity94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah guys, you have to be careful with all these internet wisdom.
And spreading that stuff won't help.
It's not that easy...
Even if your not born with most beautiful genetics, you still can be attractive.
I guess going out more is way more helpful than these incel stats.
You always see attractive men who struggle with women because they lack other things and you ll always find less attractive men beeing more successful, because they can talk like a machine gun, know how to flirt, or something else...
Of course looks matter, but they're not the only key for constant success.
Dating apps might be a different story though, but even then... Hot profile pics won't make your first date a success.

Southcity94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with you though. Looks aren't the most important factor but it does play a huge role in the west these days.
Yes, I agree with you too, they do matter.
It's just not that black and white, there's a lot of in between.
And I guess, people who were really described as ugly, both, women and men, would have had a hard time back in the day, too.