Bald men = mediocre men?

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
i remember reading one ****ed up hypothesis that baldness cud have evolved as a sort of signal of beta cuckoldry. a woman who is looking for a secure long term partner and provider wud look for a bald man because she knows the bald man has ****ty chances and probably won't cheat as a result. and of course this wud make it easier for her to force the bald man to raise a norwood 1 slayer baby under his nose 0_0

Yeah I saw that theory, it was by some hack anthropologist with an NW1 pony tail.

This theory totally ignores the fact that male pattern baldness evolved in primates where the strongest males simply took what they wanted and physical attractiveness was a non issue.

blackg

Reaction score
The problem is, even after you accept baldness, that does not mean that the rest of the world will automatically accept you as normal. The younger and older you are, the more likely people are to look at you in disdain.

Oooor if you make an *** of yourself, then that'll stick to that person's perception of you like super glue.
Truer words have not been spoken.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Being Bald does not make you cuckold or beta,many male with bald look intimidating,that means they are stronger.
Cuckold/Trolism is extreme form of Voyeurism and has nothing to do with bald head.

jd_uk

Reaction score
Being Bald does not make you cuckold or beta,many male with bald look intimidating,that means they are stronger.
Cuckold/Trolism is extreme form of Voyeurism and has nothing to do with bald head.

I typed this into google and found a link askinf the question on a cuckold forum... every response back was a 'a guy is only a cuckold if he has that mentality' and 'loads of the bulls are bald'. Of course that could mean that the people in those relationships are older

shookwun

Reaction score
Bald men are not mediocre men. Don't put us on a pedastol for your lack of achievments

mediocrity is within the character, drive, and ambition of a person. ye we are genetically messed, but that doesn't mean we are mediocre.

iv'e achieved far more then most 'privileged' full heads

Digidako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
^ Man shookwun you hit the nail on the head with that.
I like your outlook on life bro

crowngarden

Reaction score
Not true at all. There are many, many successful men without a full head of hair. both business men and artists. I may agree with you on actors because looks matter a lot more nowadays when it comes to film and TV. Steve Jobs was born to be mediocre?

- - - Updated - - -

Mick Jagger has all his hair left, his brother has a little bit less, it's always the same story with famous guys and their brothers. Almost sure it's pieces and extensions to some extent on almost all rock an film stars over forty.

I would guess Mick Jagger is on that list of rock stars who wear a piece. Definitely Ronnie Wood is.
rollingstones151012w0_0.jpeg

blackg

Reaction score
Not true at all. There are many, many successful men without a full head of hair. both business men and artists. I may agree with you on actors because looks matter a lot more nowadays when it comes to film and TV. Steve Jobs was born to be mediocre?

- - - Updated - - -

I would guess Mick Jagger is on that list of rock stars who wear a piece. Definitely Ronnie Wood is.
rollingstones151012w0_0.jpeg

Yeah... Mick has been lucky! But, in the interest of accuracy, he is NOW starting to loose density. At the grand old age of, what? 72?
- - - Updated - - -
Mick IS 72! Lucky qunt!

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even with slight recession, 80% of "successful" men will maintain a pretty good head of hair. Musicians, actors, artists, business men etc..

Uh that's probably because about 80% of men maintain a good head of hair. Most guys go into their 40's and 50's with the beginnings of male pattern baldness, slight recession but it's hardly noticeable as being "bald" because of their age.

I know it's an old topic but it's based on a pretty stupid point.

John McClane

Reaction score
Uh that's probably because about 80% of men maintain a good head of hair. Most guys go into their 40's and 50's with the beginnings of male pattern baldness, slight recession but it's hardly noticeable as being "bald" because of their age.

I know it's an old topic but it's based on a pretty stupid point.
Where do you live?
In my country almost half of men are already bald/balding a lot in their forties.
It's a normal thing, the vast majority of men lose their hair when old.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ireland right now and I grew up a lot here but have lived in England, Canada, and no, I don't often see bald guys even in their 40's. But I wouldn't consider a 45 year old NW3 as "bald" when I, and probably many others, would consider a 25 year old NW3 as "bald", because it's clearly aggressive and he'll be there soon.

It's all just guess-work when it comes to stats about baldness, that's why there are no definitive ones. I often read completely contradicting articles about baldness, eg I've seen Japan being referred to as both the baldest and also least-bald country in Asia.

I'm sorry but I find it hard to believe that half of 40 year old guys in Italy are at NW4+, I haven't been there much so your experience is obviously a lot better than mine, but I don't care, I'm just being honest when I say that sounds over-the-top.

winnyblues

Banned
Reaction score
Try going to asia especially south east asia. When i went on holidays there, 99 percent of the male population have a full head of hair, even the old people. Its ****ed

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I work with a lot of Japanese guys and not a follicle has been lost there, the closest was one guy in his 40s who was NW1.5 and I'm probably the only one who noticed.

Noah

Reaction score
I live in Japan, and in the last 8 years I have spent long periods living in Korea, China and the Philippines. I think East Asians are a little less prone to hairloss than Westerners, and it is seen as less acceptable too. Both Japan and Korea are very large markets for hairpieces, and Korea also for transplants (and cosmetic surgery generally).