Bald Guy Scores A Hottie... And He's Not Even Rich

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmaoo what?

I've let chubbier girls swallow my kids but I'd never let a heavier set girl ride me.

Overall I do prefer a girl with a little more meat on her, thicker yes but nothing close to landwhales wtf, stomach and/or cellulite is a nono but I'll take thick legs and a fat *** any day
Post example

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you consider this obese then you have problems... cause this is the girl sunchyme ragged on me for hooking up with... not the hottest, like a 6 in my eyes but don't regret it tho this girl was one of the biggest freaks I've met
That's a man Babay!

Honestly, probably 3.5. I can see the cankles, and they're out of focus in the background at that, arms, even her fingers are bloated. She's been eating no doubt. No beaut, but everyone's been with sub-pars at some point.

Last edited:

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you consider this obese then you have problems... cause this is the girl sunchyme ragged on me for hooking up with... not the hottest, like a 6 in my eyes but don't regret it tho this girl was one of the biggest freaks I've met
Can't even see the relevant parts of her body

I concur with your rating, she's maybe a 5. Okay.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Look at posts and see who tagged you

Can't tell one in sheet

I don't consider other land whale

g.i joey

Reaction score
Look at posts and see who tagged you

Can't tell one in sheet

I don't consider other land whale

I'm not getting defensive towards you at all lol, just wanted to give perspective on why sunchyme is tagging me in dumb sh*t that isn't related to me. But yeah, the first one wasn't anything special at all, still cute but nothing I'd f*** twice tbh, the second one, if she lived here in Montreal that *** would be riding my face daily.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not getting defensive towards you at all lol, just wanted to give perspective on why sunchyme is tagging me in dumb sh*t that isn't related to me. But yeah, the first one wasn't anything special at all, still cute but nothing I'd f*** twice tbh, the second one, if she lived here in Montreal that *** would be riding my face daily.

He's just busting your balls

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You know, those poor migrants who can't cross the Channel just want a better life, there a jobs for them in the UK and they just want to go back to their families.

Don't you want them to have a good life?

Why is the UK denying them their right to a better life?!

Compassion should be reserved to your family and your closest friends.

And before you jump on me for saying this, you know compassion is different from empathy, right?

Empathy implies only understanding of someone's pain and misfortune.

Compassion implies actively doing something about it.

No one can bare the suffering of the world on their shoulders.
I love your liberal white brethren. I'm a mixed race underdog wet dream for them

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
You know, those poor migrants who can't cross the Channel just want a better life, there a jobs for them in the UK and they just want to go back to their families.

And before you jump on me for saying this, you know compassion is different from empathy, right?

I support controlled immigration rather than an open door policy because the UK's infrastructure simply could not cope hundreds of thousands of additional people. The NHS is already buckling under our current population. I also value British culture and our secular/democratic values so I'm especially less supportive of opening the door to more Muslims (young men in particular). So that is self interest but also an interest in whats best for the future of my country.

Disagree with the first part but agree with the second. Obviously I care far more/would do more for the people I love but I still donate a small amount every month from my salary because I have a disposable income. I don't mind giving £50 to hopefully lessen someone else's suffering rather than buying myself a new pair of jeans. I won't do everything in my power to help others though, there are people who donate almost all of their salary to charitable causes and then live on the bare minimum to survive. If I was truly selfless I would give up everything and go work in poor countries or helping those in need. But I don't because I'm not that altruistic and I want to enjoy my life, pursue my own dreams, have nice things etc.

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I support controlled immigration rather than an open door policy because the UK's infrastructure simply could not cope hundreds of thousands of additional people. The NHS is already buckling under our current population. I also value British culture and our secular/democratic values so I'm especially less supportive of opening the door the more Muslims (young men in particular). So that is self interest but also an interest in whats best for the future of my country.

Disagree with the first part but agree with the second. Obviously I care far more/would do more for the people I love but I still donate a small amount every month from my salary because I have a disposable income. I don't mind giving to lessen someone else's suffering rather than buy myself a new pair of jeans. I won't do everything in my power to help others though, there are people who donate almost all of their salary to charitable causes and then live on the bare minimum to survive. If I was truly selfless I would give up everything and go work in poor countries or helping those in need. But I don't because I'm not that altruistic and I want to enjoy my life, pursue my own dreams, have nice things etc.

Jesus was a Leftie.
A leftie and an Arab.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

No one can bear the suffering of the world on their shoulders.

Compassion at the government level undermines efficiency, and ultimately undermines the well-being of everyone in the process. Free markets and decreasing government intervention in peoples lives are the only means of raising the well-being of citizens.

Typically when most people talk about "compassion", what they really mean is they want more of the tyranny of governmental forces to steal the tax dollars of those who work for money by threat of force, and jailing them and seizing their assets if they don't pay up. Unbelievably despicable narcissism and virtue signalling, ultimately underlined by their own violent nature.

So compassionate they want the government to spread their "compassionate" ideas by force and violence.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Half of Belgium (Wallonia) is on the brink of electing a communist party.

"We should take the money of the rich and give it to the poor! They don't need it and everyone should be equal!"

*Crowd cheers*

And when you tell them to open a history book, they vehemently reply:

"But that was not real communist! This time we'll get it right!"

If the PTB gets elected in Wallonia, I can guarantee that Belgium will implode because the right-leaning Flemish people will never stand for this BS, and they would be right to do so.

In the Book of Revelations, Jesus comes back as a judge with a sword to slay all the leftist snowflakes.

For your sake I hope that doesn't happen, but I tend to have such faith in human stupidity across the world in 2017 that the only way for things to get better is for outright destruction caused by the left and rebuilding from the ground up.

For the majority of the population, in the short term its easiest just to cry for more government and redistribution of wealth. The worse things get, the more the average person tends to cry for the support of government. Its a total death spiral.