Bald Guy Scores A Hottie... And He's Not Even Rich

Austin:316

Established Member
Reaction score
There's hope for us yet, gentlemen!

So I was scrolling through a friend's follow list on instagram and discovered a very beautiful girl. I looked at her page and was met by photos of her and her boyfriend: a full blown NW7, who, judging by the quantity of couple-posts and romantic captions, she is quite happy to show off. Perhaps this may breathe some philosophical change into the minds of those who steadfastily espouse the bleak theory that appearence is what matters most to women.

I have provided (below) some photos of the couple from her instagram page. I will remove the photos in a day or so, because obviously posting their photos here is a violation of their privacy, but I felt they needed to be seen to be believed.

And if the man himself happens to frequent these forums and sees that I've been lurking on his girlfriend's instagram page and pulled photos from it to post on a popular hair loss forum, to him I say: Well done, dude! You've spread a hopeful ray of light over a darkened path.

20170813_131414.png
20170813_130723.png
20170813_130556.png

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
She probably only agreed to this because she has a fetish for f*****g fullheads while her pet cucked, bald loser cries in the corner while he watches.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
This made me laugh, but I have never understood the term "horse face." To me she bears no resemblance whatsoever to a horse. I think she is damn fine and if I ended up with someone like her I'd be quite content indeed.

just messing mate. shes got some gummy teeth but still hot

he on the another hand looks like an absolute f*****g retard

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
While I'll say he's dating up- appears to be on the shorter side (although who know's how tall she is, could be an amazon), of course bald, not good looking, fat, etc......she is not a "hottie". She's "all dolled up"- wearing flattering clothing (can tell she's a little overweight n doesn't have a good body), makeup queen (covering up), marginally above average face, horse smile (aka gum smile)......I'd say he's a 3.5/10 to her 5.50/10, the high side of average.

That's just based on looks alone, in these hammed up pictures of hers. Then there's a matter of cash n cash prospects. Also does she have a kid (which with that body, maybe multiple) that isn't his? N that'd really lower her value down to nothing. There's more, but I'm sure we're on it.

So no, it doesn't.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol holy sh*t man i only just saw the standing on his tip toes thing

what a f*****g loser

Austin:316

Established Member
Reaction score
While I'll say he's dating up- appears to be on the shorter side (although who know's how tall she is, could be an amazon), of course bald, not good looking, fat, etc......she is not a "hottie". She's "all dolled up"- wearing flattering clothing (can tell she's a little overweight n doesn't have a good body), makeup queen (covering up), marginally above average face, horse smile (aka gum smile)......I'd say he's a 3.5/10 to her 5.50/10, the high side of average.

That's just based on looks alone, in these hammed up pictures of hers. Then there's a matter of cash n cash prospects. Also does she have a kid (which with that body, maybe multiple) that isn't his? N that'd really lower her value down to nothing. There's more, but I'm sure we're on it.

So no, it doesn't.
She has no kids. I think her weight is fine personally. Here's another pic of her. I think she is beautiful to be honest.
20170813_141331.png

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
She has no kids. I think her weight is fine personally. Here's another pic of her. I think she is beautiful to be honest. View attachment 60952

I understand, everyone is different.

It's just my opinion. Also, especially women (makeup, clothes, undergarments, angles, filters etc), can make themselves look way better than are in person. I've seen what I thought was a sure 7 in pics (before I was savvy) be a straight 5 in person. It is what it is. I still say overall high side of average. Which there is no shame in, I'd still rip it.

Last edited:

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

So no, it doesn't.

Never go full retard

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is that how you talk? Haha, well, I stand by it.

If you think that woman is a 3.5-5.5 you're either homosexual but unaware or you're trying to overcompensate to strangers your shortcomings with women and the likely fact that you're either a virgin or have only fucked the fat town wh***.

Come on man, who are you trying kid here? "Doesn't have a good body"? Clearly not as lacking as your heterosexuality or insecure pea brain.