Bald Guy Scores A Hottie... And He's Not Even Rich

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you think that woman is a 3.5-5.5 you're either homosexual but unaware or you're trying to overcompensate to strangers your shortcomings with women and the likely fact that you're either a virgin or have only fucked the fat town wh***.

Come on man, who are you trying kid here? "Doesn't have a good body"? Clearly not as lacking as your heterosexuality or insecure pea brain.
She's really not all that. Major frauding going on here. She always wears clothes with a high belt, you can see that she has a little bit of a tummy under there. Her face is assymetric, but she always tilts her head to the side on the pictures. And the gummy smile is her most obvious faults. She's obviously out of the guys league in 2017, though.
meh.ro5524-455x311.jpg

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you think that woman is a 3.5-5.5 you're either homosexual but unaware or you're trying to overcompensate to strangers your shortcomings with women and the likely fact that you're either a virgin or have only fucked the fat town wh***.

Come on man, who are you trying kid here? "Doesn't have a good body"? Clearly not as lacking as your heterosexuality or insecure pea brain.
Haha, I see you are the board troll. Well, to show I'm a sporting chap, I'll disregard the disrespect and answer this one. I said she's about 5.5/10, which by the way is not bad. I'd still give it a go, why not. She's still high side of average.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
She's really not all that. Major frauding going on here. She always wears clothes with a high belt, you can see that she has a little bit of a tummy under there. Her face is assymetric, but she always tilts her head to the side on the pictures. And the gummy smile is her most obvious faults. She's obviously out of the guys league in 2017, though.
View attachment 60953

Haha, I like that. I wish that were to be true, then at least I'd be justified in being on this board at this time on a sunday morning. haha.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha, I see you are the board troll. Well, to show I'm a sporting chap, I'll disregard the disrespect and answer this one. I said she's about 5.5/10, which by the way is not bad. I'd still give it a go, why not. She's still high side of average.

Unfortunately for you she would not give you a go, and nor would any other self-respecting woman. Better luck in the next life bro.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I've known a LOT of guys who would f*** anything, or never get the chance to, and give this impression their standards are really high. Especially with women who are unobtainable, or if another masculinity threatening guy fucks a really hot girl, that girl becomes "meh, she's still doable I guess..."

I can't be sure if that's the case from this guy but in his overly harshly judgemental post it sure seems like it. I also agree on mocking the review of her body, we haven't really seen her body from these pictures just given an idea, and there's certainly nothing wrong, potentially it's very good actually.

Well anyway this chick is solid 7 at absolute minimum, in my opinion an 8.

You can only say 5.5 if you're Leo DiCaprio yacht full of supermodels tier.

blackg

Reaction score
While I'll say he's dating up- appears to be on the shorter side (although who know's how tall she is, could be an amazon), of course bald, not good looking, fat, etc......she is not a "hottie". She's "all dolled up"- wearing flattering clothing (can tell she's a little overweight n doesn't have a good body), makeup queen (covering up), marginally above average face, horse smile (aka gum smile)......I'd say he's a 3.5/10 to her 5.50/10, the high side of average.

That's just based on looks alone, in these hammed up pictures of hers. Then there's a matter of cash n cash prospects. Also does she have a kid (which with that body, maybe multiple) that isn't his? N that'd really lower her value down to nothing. There's more, but I'm sure we're on it.

So no, it doesn't.
Jesus Christ, can't we just be happy for this guy!!!
This couple?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
She is better than him

But I have to agree I don't find her 'hot'

It's a lot of makeup.

But she is still more attractive then him.

You have to go by sex appeal

She still gives off sex appeal

He does not

Blame our different biology not women's high standards.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Jesus Christ, can't we just be happy for this guy!!!
This couple?

Your posts have grown on me. Breaks up the extremity of some of the opinions here nicely (whether they be right or wrong).

In my opinion, yeah this dude is probably a f*****g retard.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
trust me this guys a f*****g retard

anyone walking around with those gay *** shoes and jeans turned up like that is a moron

hair or no hair

You know he calls her Baby girl and brings her coffee in bed.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've known a LOT of guys who would f*** anything, or never get the chance to, and give this impression their standards are really high. Especially with women who are unobtainable, or if another masculinity threatening guy fucks a really hot girl, that girl becomes "meh, she's still doable I guess..."

I can't be sure if that's the case from this guy but in his overly harshly judgemental post it sure seems like it. I also agree on mocking the review of her body, we haven't really seen her body from these pictures just given an idea, and there's certainly nothing wrong, potentially it's very good actually.

Well anyway this chick is solid 7 at absolute minimum, in my opinion an 8.

You can only say 5.5 if you're Leo DiCaprio yacht full of supermodels tier.

I'll answer you. And it would be no, I'm just being realistic. Of course that's my opinion. Come now, I don't know any of you, nor that couple, so why would I have such a view you suggested? Silly.

As for the Leo comment, I could say you're scale is basement dwelling, by saying she's an 8. I mean come on, an 8 is high on the hog here, hot actresses are 8.5, with an outside chance of a 9. Going with that alone, I'd say my 5.5 would be a hell of a lot closer to reality than an 8. But hey, like I said, it's my opinion, and everyone is different.