Bald = game over dead srs seven words

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Literally. When you bald completely, game is over for you. Even though you are in 'free roam' mode, the possibilities of making more of your life are dried up. No more romantic plots, only using NPCs (hookers), no more career moving forward. You are left with whatever you had before you became disgusting c*** b**ch wh***, and even that is not guaranteed. If you are 20 and balding like me though, just give up. No career or gf is waiting for you and your sole purpose is to fund normal peoples' lifestyle. Because they are better than you and that is the fact. You are tje laughing stock.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
it's fucked
imagine being short ugly and bald
nothing to do in life im like a ghost irl srs

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just stop assuming you can take on the same aesthetic as a full head. It means you have to change up your style to compliment a bald look. Getting smp and transplanting some hair on the hairline to make it more natural. That’s all you can do. Don’t try and impress girls, try and impress yourself. Try and make yourself attractive to yourself so you can smile at the mirror

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just stop assuming you can take on the same aesthetic as a full head. It means you have to change up your style to compliment a bald look. Getting smp and transplanting some hair on the hairline to make it more natural. That’s all you can do. Don’t try and impress girls, try and impress yourself. Try and make yourself attractive to yourself so you can smile at the mirror
I stopped picking up girls because of hairloss, why bother? I am already disgusting and I would not be surprised if I am murdered by a woman because I dared to breathe the same oxygen as her

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
typical 20yo mentality
Why are you even surprised? Balding severely at 20 = you are disgusting sh*t wh*** c*** who everyone wants to jump into woodchipper for even looking at normal (better) people. I will fail my exams because I am balding, I will get written out of will so the balding son gets nothing... life is brutal for baldcels in their 20s because they are so disgusting to look at.

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you even surprised? Balding severely at 20 = you are disgusting sh*t wh*** c*** who everyone wants to jump into woodchipper for even looking at normal (better) people. I will fail my exams because I am balding, I will get written out of will so the balding son gets nothing... life is brutal for baldcels in their 20s because they are so disgusting to look at.
I mean, I understand bald = no women, but why are u exaggerating so much lel ?

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I agree with this. And let me tell you that most people I see who have good careers are not fully satisfied with them. The point is that other things, outside of career, is what gives one life satisfaction. You have no access to those things as a bald guy.

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with this. And let me tell you that most people I see who have good careers are not fully satisfied with them. The point is that other things, outside of career, is what gives one life satisfaction. You have no access to those things as a bald guy.
You need a balance in life between career and social life. Overfocusing on 1 of those and not investing in the other at all brings depression.

Last edited:

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
You need a balance in life between career and social life. Overfocusing on 1 of those and not investing in the other at all brings depression.
But who is there nowadays who has done well in their career while keeping a balance? It seems like at a standard corporate career, you'd want 10-11 work hours per day. The most conducive to that is a boring, predictable social life. 24-11 leaves 13 hours and those hours easily get used up for career oriented people. This is a moot point for us anyway; a bald guy will struggle a lot to build up a social life unless he did it all before he went bald.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
trippin. completely absurd. no correlation

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Poignant post "Kev"

Yes, Now I've given up the title of "Crackheads Favourite", I resort to chopping over HIV ridden hooker pics on image-fap.

I then take forty winks(or should that be forty wanks?), cocooning myself from the outside world under my tadpole stained sheets.

When awake, I heat myself some value tinned potatoes and eat alone in my anderson shelter.

Before I go to bed, I open a bottle of red and put on a film, something soppy and adolescent.

Sleep beckons and then I awake and that's when the nightmares begin.......

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stay positive guys, I know it's not easy but as long as you're not a NW7 there's lot of treatments coming out in the next few years which are going to make the current treatments look like snake oil in comparison.

Kintors Pyrilutamide, Breezula are scheduled for 2023 but if we're lucky we might see them in late 2022.

There's soon going to be light at the end of the tunnel, and even if you are a NW7, there's still treatments in the pipeline coming out to give you a complete head of hair but those will take a few more years.

There's Gene Editing Therapy using CRISPR, mRNA, Turn Biotechnology, possibly David Sinclair

And of course Tsuji and Stemson Therapeutics

Last edited:

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bald doesn't=No women, but it does=No love

Trust me from a specimen that's been sly since 23(now 43), become a hairy scary bald monster if you want women(any women will suffice)....

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bald doesn't=No women, but it does=No love

Trust me from a specimen that's been sly since 23(now 43), become a hairy scary bald monster if you want women(any women will suffice)....

There's a solution to most things in life.

1) If you're hairy, then shave

2) If you're over/under weight, then work out and eat accordingly till you're physically in good looking shape

3) If you're not blessed with good facial features, at least dress well with clothes that actually suit you to make up for it a bit, have good hygiene, use good perfumes

4) If you're bald or suffering from hair loss, it's just a problem that forces you to get rich/money to fix it. There's SMP if you're NW7, wigs/hair pieces which can make you look NW1

If you're a lower NW7, there's FUE hair transplants if you're really impatient

If you're patient, theres things you can do right now like Oral Minoxidil and Microneedling + Topical Minoxidil

In 2023 we will have Kintors Pyrilutamide and Breezula

Then a few years later Kintors GT20029,
Gene Editing Therapy using CRISPR, MRNA, Turn Biotechnology, David Sinclair, Dr Tsuji, and Stemson Therapeutics.

There's light at the end of the tunnel finally. But if you sit in self loathing, and choose to be lazy and not take ownership for changing your life, you will have to deal with living with the results of it

But if you work hard, you will be able to fix everything and gain the confidence you need to get everything you desire.

Heck if you work hard enough you can even get cosmetic surgery for your facial features: Nose, eyes, ears, teeth, face fat, bone structure, face shape, head shape, there's a crazy amount of stuff available.

Not enough money? Get a 2nd job or a 3rd if you have to. Study something that will enable you to get a better paying job/income, even if it's a short course.

Learn a skill that can help you acquire money exponentially instead of linear, like trading/investing

Everyone has the ability to change their lives for the better.

We are fortunate to be living in these times.

Last edited:

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score

2) If you're over/under weight, then work out and eat accordingly till you're physically in good looking shape

3) If you're not blessed with good facial features, at least dress well with clothes that actually suit you to make up for it a bit, have good hygiene, use good perfumes

4) If you're bald or suffering from hair loss, it's just a problem that forces you to get rich/money to fix it. There's SMP if you're NW7, wigs/hair pieces which can make you look NW1

If you're patient, theres things you can do right now like Oral Minoxidil and Microneedling + Topical Minoxidil

Gene Editing Therapy using CRISPR, MRNA, Turn Biotechnology, David Sinclair, Dr Tsuji, and Stemson Therapeutics.

There's light at the end of the tunnel finally. But if you sit in self loathing, and choose to be lazy and not take ownership for changing your life, you will have to deal with living with the results of it

But if you work hard, you will be able to fix everything and gain the confidence you need to get everything you desire.

Heck if you work hard enough you can even get cosmetic surgery for your facial features: Nose, eyes, ears, teeth, face fat, bone structure, face shape, head shape, there's a crazy amount of stuff available.

Not enough money? Get a 2nd job or a 3rd if you have to. Study something that will enable you to get a better paying job/income, even if it's a short course.

Learn a skill that can help you acquire money exponentially instead of linear, like trading/investing

You taking the Mick Micky......

Where does one draw the line? Change what you are(or what you have become) and you no longer have your'e own unique god-given identity.

The Gods decreed that I become bald, therefore that's my cross to bear.

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You taking the Mick Micky......

Where does one draw the line? Change what you are(or what you have become) and you no longer have your'e own unique god-given identity.

The Gods decreed that I become bald, therefore that's my cross to bear.

That's like saying just because a person was born poor they should remain poor. Most people, even religious people and pastor's still try to become rich.

Because we live in a world where without money you are more of a burden to yourself and others and with money atleast you can be in a position to help others.

So why is it we work to improve our financial situation, our knowledge if we were just meant to accept everything that was given to us at birth. It does not make sense.

You would rather live depressed and have no joy in your life and call it what God ordained for you? Lol that's some BS

BTW, I believe in God and I know He would have wanted everyone to be happy and healthy. If he wanted people to suffer why did he heal the sick, cure the blind, feed the poor.

Feeding the poor is essentially something that can be done by oneself by acquiring more wealth. Doesn't make you materialistic.

He healed the blind, nowadays you would have to undergo surgery or Gene Editing Therapy using CRISPR for example to minic such. Doesn't make you conceited when Jesus himself essentially cured a persons blindness which was changing their body.

Wake up and stop being delusional.

Last edited:

doubleindemnity

Reaction score

I like the positivity but I disagree with a lot of it.
-SMP doesn't solve the problem of hair loss because you still have to sport a shaved head.
-Systems have a stigma in our society. It's a viable solution but it's not such a simple decision for a bald guy to make.
-most people can not get a second or third job even if they wanted to because their first job has clauses in the contract prohibiting it. Even those who do this struggle enormously to keep up with the high cost of living. And an additional job takes time away from the other stuff like working out.
-Trading doesn't allow you to make money exponentially. Investing does but keep in mind that a huge proportion of people who try to learn these things make a loss.

It's true that we live in glorious times, but things are not as simple as you make out . Going from bald to socially having hair is hard. Being able to afford expensive things is hard. That's why we have people on here struggling.