Bald = game over dead srs seven words

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I like the positivity but I disagree with a lot of it.
-SMP doesn't solve the problem of hair loss because you still have to sport a shaved head.
-Systems have a stigma in our society. It's a viable solution but it's not such a simple decision for a bald guy to make.
-most people can not get a second or third job even if they wanted to because their first job has clauses in the contract prohibiting it. Even those who do this struggle enormously to keep up with the high cost of living. And an additional job takes time away from the other stuff like working out.
-Trading doesn't allow you to make money exponentially. Investing does but keep in mind that a huge proportion of people who try to learn these things make a loss.

It's true that we live in glorious times, but things are not as simple as you make out . Going from bald to socially having hair is hard. Being able to afford expensive things is hard. That's why we have people on here struggling.
SMP and hair system wasn't meant to solve the problem to cure hairloss but it can be a solution to prevent looking completely bald, which helps a lot of people with confidence.

If you have a decent shaped head, then getting SMP can make it look like you do not have hairloss so it can be a solution.

A hair system can be a solution as there are many hair systems that look natural nowadays than can conceal hair loss and make the user feel a lot more comfortable.

Regarding getting a second or 3rd job, it's usually very doable provided it is outside* of your 1st jobs working hours. As long as your 1st job doesn't require you to work weekends, getting a part time job on the weekends is very do-able, a lot of people do it.

Working out only needs to be around 45 minutes and doesn't need to be done every single day. As you get more fit you will be able to complete your workouts in a shorter period of time. Also, if it means you needing to wake up early and hit the gym before work, then so be it, about 40% of gym users go to the gym before work at around 5am because they don't have time after work. If they can do it, so can everyone else.

Regarding trading, yes it can give you exponential profit. I'm living proof of it and so are millions of others doing it.
You just need to learn the skill of how to do it. It's not easy, it will take time, you will lose money now and then, but over time and if you are consistent and understand than you have to lose every now and then to learn and improve and test new strategies, then you will eventually become profitable.

Your salary from your day job is a linear amount, if you invest it/trade, whether it be a day trader, swing trader, etc you can eventually increase that investment into your trading account by sometimes 20% in a day.

Learn about cryptocurrency and investing/trading. It's a valuable skill. Get skin in the game, start with a small amount of money and don't be afraid of taking some loses along the way. It's not a loss if you learn from your mistakes. Consider the money you might lose as the cost of the training, similar like you would pay for any course.

Theres a plethora of resources and tutorials on YouTube and even better and up-to-date information on Twitter. When I started I ended up following almost 300 new crypto accounts on Twitter, and once my network changed (not my personal friend circle but the people and news I follow) I very quickly learned the ropes.

Some days you won't make any profit, some days you might be in a loss, but you only lose when you sell. So usually don't sell.

Also, instead of finding problems to everything, look for solutions. There's loads of people who started off with less and less time/money but have found solutions through hard work, less sleep and consistency. If they can do it, so can everyone.

Last edited:

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I like the positivity but I disagree with a lot of it.
-SMP doesn't solve the problem of hair loss because you still have to sport a shaved head.
-Systems have a stigma in our society. It's a viable solution but it's not such a simple decision for a bald guy to make.
-most people can not get a second or third job even if they wanted to because their first job has clauses in the contract prohibiting it. Even those who do this struggle enormously to keep up with the high cost of living. And an additional job takes time away from the other stuff like working out.
-Trading doesn't allow you to make money exponentially. Investing does but keep in mind that a huge proportion of people who try to learn these things make a loss.

It's true that we live in glorious times, but things are not as simple as you make out . Going from bald to socially having hair is hard. Being able to afford expensive things is hard. That's why we have people on here struggling.

Anything is better than your current mindset

if I was as down as you I would get a system

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Anything is better than your current mindset

if I was as down as you I would get a system
I'm planning some hair transplants. I've saved for years so I don't feel bad spending on one. Do you think that a system is better? hair transplant would leave me with a bald crown.

My mindset is just a reflection of the way that I see my life. I don't think that I'm very different to you or anybody else here. But because I have experienced different things (bad bad things being bald), my mindset is different. I believe that you can't separate mindset from actual life experience.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm planning some hair transplants. I've saved for years so I don't feel bad spending on one. Do you think that a system is better? hair transplant would leave me with a bald crown.

My mindset is just a reflection of the way that I see my life. I don't think that I'm very different to you or anybody else here. But because I have experienced different things (bad bad things being bald), my mindset is different. I believe that you can't separate mindset from actual life experience.

and as a bald guy you think you are not able to progress in your personal life because of a lack of hair

if you think that is the problem, instead of torturing yourself get a system or hair transplant

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
and as a bald guy you think you are not able to progress in your personal life because of a lack of hair

if you think that is the problem, instead of torturing yourself get a system or hair transplant
As a bald guy I have tried all other kind of things to progress my personal life and they have not worked. So I do believe that but it's a well-reasoned belief, not a fanatical one.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
then get a system
Just to be sure... Are you saying system or hair transplant or only a system? I'm looking into hair transplant and I wanted to walk around with it grown out saying "i got a hair transplant. Isn't it great?" Being like that about hair restoration doesn't lend itself as easily to a system.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Just get a system bro! walk around with a f*****g wig on your head and look like a tit :D
Guys with systems are, in my opinion, braver and more bold than you and I so I wouldn't say that they look like a (any derogatory comment). Even if it's the most blatant obvious system, it is better than bald.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just to be sure... Are you saying system or hair transplant or only a system? I'm looking into hair transplant and I wanted to walk around with it grown out saying "i got a hair transplant. Isn't it great?" Being like that about hair restoration doesn't lend itself as easily to a system.

up to you to decide

probably have better looking hair with a system than hair transplant due to density