Bald Celebrities With Hair

shookwun

Reaction score
That's awesome.

They should do a reverse image that of popular celebrities now such as Brad Pitt, George clooney etc

funny how the black guys look better without hair..

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Most of them look so different with hair that it takes some seconds to realize who they are...

Raz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All of the white guys looked better with hair IMO. Most of the black guys looked better bald though.

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Am I missing something? The ****ing sliders don't work, I think it's safe to say they all look better with hair hah.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Am I missing something? The ****ing sliders don't work, I think it's safe to say they all look better with hair hah.

Someone's using Internet Explorer.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
They ALL look better with hair. Statham especially, oddly enough.

Statham looked like he should be on Game Of Throne with that hair lol. He was actually tolerable to me tho, as I find him one of the ugliest guys alive.

Stewart, Willis, david, malkovich especially looked good. They all look "better" with hair tho. Like saying a guy with a nose looks better than a guy with no nose, just kind of expect it to be there and its off putting when its not.

tyrese looked like DL hughley with hair lol

Do you think Bruce willis gets this article forwarded to him and just throws his phone into a lake?

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
They ALL look better with hair. Statham especially, oddly enough.

The bald look isn't for everyone. Actually, if anything, the bald look isn't for anyone.

Yes, all of them look totally better with hair, even though the styling didn't seem to fit very well on some of them, if you know what I mean.

altomed67

Reaction score
What most people didn't know is that elton john was actually losing hair back in the 70's. He is a perfect example of how a hair transplant can certainly turn things for the better. I ca honestly say that the same also happened to me. Statham shows an interesting transformation though. Some people are just better off bald since it adds to their personality. However for most of us, this is just hard to pull off.

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Everyone looks better with hair, even if it's only to be shaven down to stubble, even the shadow of hair is better than no hair. Hair is a frame for your face, it helps to delineate your head, the distance from chin to mouth, mouth to nose, nose to eyes, eyes to hair line. These are all important. Without the hairline, there is less frame of reference for your eyes, less centre, It also of course, makes you look older. Like wrinkles, sagging skin, it's as sign of age that shows that your body isn't able to do what it did in youth, and obviously the younger you display drastic signs of aging, the worse you look.

shookwun

Reaction score
b6sa.gif

[video=youtube;rU95ZCoLydw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rU95ZCoLydw[/video]

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I put this pic up asking them to now go the other way

176656e4219e39df1b474160ebe3bbc7-15.jpg

Oh yeah, I'm sure all the women who get their pantys wet over him would still make a run for him with that hair loss.

#sarcasm #liars #hypergamy

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
All I see is an egg head shape on top, my nightmare.