Bald At 19 How Can I Get Confidence?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Even if only 1% of the population finds you attractive, in the US that's over 3 million people, in the world as a whole that's 60 million, and being bald doesn't reduce your attractiveness that much.

Your numbers are far worse in real life.
How many people are within your preferred age group?
How many people of those are within your realistic dating area and single/willing to date?
How many of those people would find YOU attractive?
How many of those people who find YOU attractive, would YOU find attractive?

That last one is the biggest problem. I'm sure you can find plenty of women who look awful who would be pleased to date you even as a bald man, the problem is you wouldn't like the idea of being with the majority of them. Hair loss forces you to reduce your standards and settle for someone below what you consider attractive. This hurts both people involved because you will never force yourself to like a person you're not attracted to.

I've always said I would prefer to be single for life than settle. Settling is one of the worst things you can do to yourself and to the other person involved because you will never have true feelings for them and the relationship will be very fragile and short lasting.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have to be joking, every economic indicator shows straight white men are far from the bottom of the give a f*** scale, the man currently in the Oval Office has little to recommend himself besides being a cis man, white, and aggressively straight. College campuses are not the sum total of life and even there it's not the open season on SWM's the alt-right likes to imagine.

Does it make you feel better to tell yourself that? Do you enjoy telling lies for social acceptance?

"The man currently in the Oval Office has little to recommend himself besides being a cis man, white, and aggressively straight"

Sorry to tell you, but you may be clinically retarded. Whether you like his policies, this had absolutely nothing to do with why he was elected. He received more votes from white women than Hilary. Do you believe we have a problem of women discriminating against women now?

Very simplistic comment, but I'm sure your inner circle of low IQ, politically and logically illiterate group of liberal friends enjoy your views.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
@flyermen Considered SMP? You can buzz it and still look like a fullhead. Also hit the gym.