Bald At 19 How Can I Get Confidence?

flyermen

Reaction score
Hello ,
I started to shave my head but it doesnt feel great to me like when i had my hair.what can i do to feel better?

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
alcohol or a hair transplant

have you tried treatments?

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
You came to the wrong place, people here are going to tell you that your life is over and you should basically give up on it (suicide is strongly implied but never outwardly stated). This is a great place to talk about treatment regimes but if you've just shaved it bro then I would advise staying away.

ManinBlack

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello ,
I started to shave my head but it doesnt feel great to me like when i had my hair.what can i do to feel better?

I just wanted to tell you that I totally get not liking your appearance. Last year when my balding started to get bad and I could start see my scalp through my diffused hair I felt horrible and disgusted. This summer I got so depressed I had to be put in a psychiatric ward of a hospital for 10 days. It wasn't all about hair but a lot of it was my lack of confidence that caused me to be suicidal even. Just be good to yourself and realize that your hair doesn't determine your worth as a person. But if you want to change yourself and get a hair transplant or something, that is great too. Just do you. If people give you crap about being bald, then they aren't worth it.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
haha that advices though

john12341

My Regimen
Reaction score
How the f*** is it 2017 and the only option for bringing back hair is some half-cocked procedure that brings it from the back of the head, leaves scars, and for most people is only temporary before continued recession kicks in. it's infuriating.

irondude221

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How the f*** is it 2017 and the only option for bringing back hair is some half-cocked procedure that brings it from the back of the head, leaves scars, and for most people is only temporary before continued recession kicks in. it's infuriating.

probably because it's a predominantly men's issue.

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You write in a forum where not a single soul has any confidence whatsoever and thinks you can't get laid or be liked if you don't have hair.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
You write in a forum where not a single soul has any confidence whatsoever and thinks you can't get laid or be liked if you don't have hair.

A woman can’t run her fingers through your confidence mate. I don’t find this woman attractive but you literally can’t avoid women insulting, laughing at and outright rejecting bald dudes. Casually swiping through tinder and there they are proudly exclaiming bald men are scum. can you imagine a male putting in their description “and no bald women, and must shave pubes!”?

Bald is disfigurement, no two ways about it. Woman know this for a fact.

276577D4-2B44-40F6-8C98-1B8F77FD2857.png

IKickedHairsAss

My Regimen
Reaction score
A woman can’t run her fingers through your confidence mate. I don’t find this woman attractive but you literally can’t avoid women insulting, laughing at and outright rejecting bald dudes. Casually swiping through tinder and there they are proudly exclaiming bald men are scum. can you imagine a male putting in their description “and no bald women, and must shave pubes!”?

View attachment 69477

This chick would fu** the Rock or Statham. Guaranteed. She's full of sh**

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
This chick would fu** the Rock or Statham. Guaranteed. She's full of sh**

sh*t like this keeps me on propecia and minoxidil even though I'm pretty sure minoxidil has fucked up my face, but tbh it's pretty stupid. There's all types of reasons people have standards for whom they date and f***, there's no one on the earth whom everyone else would bang, wanting to achieve this straight up narcissism. Even if only 1% of the population finds you attractive, in the US that's over 3 million people, in the world as a whole that's 60 million, and being bald doesn't reduce your attractiveness that much. I freely admit your dating options get smaller as a bald man but it's not nearly the problem people here make it out to be.

IKickedHairsAss

My Regimen
Reaction score
sh*t like this keeps me on propecia and minoxidil even though I'm pretty sure minoxidil has fucked up my face, but tbh it's pretty stupid. There's all types of reasons people have standards for whom they date and f***, there's no one on the earth whom everyone else would bang, wanting to achieve this straight up narcissism. Even if only 1% of the population finds you attractive, in the US that's over 3 million people, in the world as a whole that's 60 million, and being bald doesn't reduce your attractiveness that much. I freely admit your dating options get smaller as a bald man but it's not nearly the problem people here make it out to be.

I like this attitude.

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 69477

I've had a hairy chest since I was 18 and I don't shave it, even when I was an NW1 with fantastic hair at her age she wouldn't have fucked me because I will never shave my chest, and that really doesn't bother me. I wouldn't shave my chest to bang her, certainly not on a regular basis, it's not worth it....there's also girls who wouldn't bang a guy who does shave his chest. There's literally no way to be attractive to everyone at once, thinking that you can be is pure narcissism.

john12341

My Regimen
Reaction score
the frustration is that you can't do anything about. you can be the most type A personality alive, but when that hair starts going no amount of exercise or will power is going to bring it back

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Women over 50 are second to bottom on the social give a f*** about hierarchy after straight white men.

You have to be joking, every economic indicator shows straight white men are far from the bottom of the give a f*** scale, the man currently in the Oval Office has little to recommend himself besides being a cis man, white, and aggressively straight. College campuses are not the sum total of life and even there it's not the open season on SWM's the alt-right likes to imagine.