Bad Hair transplant or have to wait longer?

shookwun

Reaction score
To early.

Ull see big changes from 8-12.

Dragon_Knight

Reaction score
May I ask how much money you paid for your treatment? To be honest it looks pretty good, and I heard results take up to a year to even be seen.

MickeySmith

Reaction score
Not as much as you would think

May I ask how much money you paid for your treatment? To be honest it looks pretty good, and I heard results take up to a year to even be seen.

I had mine done 8 weeks ago and feel awesome with these very early results. I think that you have to be realistic as to what results you are going to achieve verses what results you want. In my case I just wanted better than what it looked like before and already I am there with that.

I paid £2495 but that excluded flights to Turkey which cost £259. However that price did include all my hotel, transfers, medication for 9 months post op, english speaking liason and PRP Therapy. Plus I am still getting support via Skype, email and phone. So all in all I am very happy.

Not sure if i am alowed to mention the company but I found them searching google

www.getmorehair.co.uk

All in all for less than two and a half grand I would say that I had a great result.

Worth a look.

Mike

Attachments

• DSC_0266.jpg
    DSC_0266.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 261
  • DSC_0279.jpg
    DSC_0279.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 306

resu

Reaction score
It's not possible to get the same density as before even with unlimited grafts, I think your temples look fine.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks pretty good to me. Any before pics? How many grafts/costs if you don't mind?

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
thats actually pretty good density for a hair transplant.

we all go through the phase of thinking we are going to have teenage hair again. That does not happen.