Back2natural Urgent Help Needed!! Spot On Lace

TEG

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did a reattachment yesterday. I noticed I could use a touch up of nearly natural. well, I got some on my lace. Don't ask how, but it is plainly there in full view

Any tips for removing the spot?

Thank goodness I am working from home

Noah

Reaction score
I would spot-clean as much as you can with washing-up liquid (dish soap), and then use lemon juice or white vinegar combined with a hairdryer to bleach out any remaining stain.

Reactions: TEG

TEG

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would spot-clean as much as you can with washing-up liquid (dish soap), and then use lemon juice or white vinegar combined with a hairdryer to bleach out any remaining stain.
thanks, Noah. Interesting, what does the vinegar do?

Noah

Reaction score
Both lemon juice and vinegar act as mild bleach, and their effect is increased by heat.

Reactions: TEG

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Damn, that's horrible. I've been able to use it with no mirror and have had no stains. I guess I've just been lucky then. Do you use a comb to apply it?

TEG

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, that's horrible. I've been able to use it with no mirror and have had no stains. I guess I've just been lucky then. Do you use a comb to apply it?
no. I dampen my hair and put it in as you would a gel for about 20 minutes. I do it while it is on my head to avoid getting it on the knots. And here, look at the mess I made with my brilliant plan :).

The stain is gone now though. I was ready to use Noah's suggestion, but I think the rubbing alcohol did it.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
no. I dampen my hair and put it in as you would a gel for about 20 minutes. I do it while it is on my head to avoid getting it on the knots. And here, look at the mess I made with my brilliant plan :).

The stain is gone now though. I was ready to use Noah's suggestion, but I think the rubbing alcohol did it.
With fingers?

TEG

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
With fingers?
I initially use my fingers, then wash them BUT I did use a wide-tooth comb this time. I forgot, sorry about that. I forget what happened, but I got it under there somehow.