Awesome results from the UK !!

s.a.f

Reaction score
Nick4441 said:
This guys hair transplant is hardly the best that can be done, its a best that can be done with limited donor hair and trying to make it look like a head of hair

Hardly, any decent surgeon could have done a much better job.

Sean68

Reaction score
i think when armani sees that he should just hang up his scalpel and retire out of sheer respect.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Just call him penis head! :freaked:

I'd be wary of any group with multiple business' involved. The "all u can eat platter" or the "schmorgasbord" of services. Very cheesy.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Optimist said:
IBM said:
I dont like that hair transplant. Its not natural.

I agree, and besides the dude is still pretty bald. They would have done better to use less grafts and cover more scalp. The hair transplant is crap and I don't understand why so many people on here are impressed with it.

I am especially surprised that somebody as knowledgeable and seemingly intelligent as CCS finds such results acceptable. But then again he settled for a sub-standard surgeon for his transplant.

There is much better out there. Get a hair transplant from the best or don't get one at all IMHO!

Well some things havent changed here....optimist has to throw in the needling of CCS to get his daily rocks off. I salute you big O!

Chemical J

Established Member
Reaction score
http://www.thehospitalgroup.org/HairHome.aspx
HairGregB.jpg
HairGregA.jpg

avit

Reaction score
LookingGood! said:
Just call him penis head! :freaked:
I think that comment is below the belt :- :eek:

I have seen this guy in the UK he was a norwood 6/7 his result is good, he had surgery at Farjo and was there adviser then he went to The Hospital Group and had further surgery. So I suppose two organisations could have claim to the results. The thing is he is happy with the result and that is what matters. I don`t understand why SAF would just want to take the piss its not big and its not clever. :-x

s.a.f

Reaction score
Having been a victim of piss poor UK clinics I intend to do everything I can to expose them to newbies who might be taken in.
When I first saw these pictures I was stunned that such a poor result could actually be being used as a showcase.
Compare this to some of the nw5/6 results on Armani's site or the amazing result of Hassan and Wongs 'Joetronic'.
If this guy thinks his hair transplant is so great then he is severly deluded it is both unnatural looking and the coverage/density is very weak.
But I suspect that he is aware of this but still takes money from these clinics to sell terrible surgeries to the unimformed and desperate. Obviously if this guy was an ordinary patient I would'nt have commented.

avit

Reaction score
SAF, I am sure you have good reason to neg about some UK clinic/s but do not tar all with the same brush. Your experience is not the same as everybodys. If Greg is happy with his result fair play to him.

s.a.f

Reaction score
If Greg is happy with the result thats up to him :shock: :hairy: , but I just want to make people on this forum who are contemplating a hair transplant to be aware that they are making a big mistake going to a UK clinic.
As for tarring all UK clinics with the same brush I quite agree, some of them are terrible butchers whilst others are merely just completly inferior. :wink:

avit

Reaction score
Thats right SAF you tell them "do not go to the UK" :roll: :hairy: because all the surgeons in America are great, all the surgeons in canada are good as well and all the surgeons in every other country other than the UK are good also. Its not the UK SAF its some surgeons in the UK that are poor the same as there are some poor surgeons in every other country. Why not refere to the surgeon personally rather than the country he lives in. I have seen you posts on Stop Hair Loss forum. You make apoint of knocking clinics for work carried out 5 years ago by one surgeon who worked there. The problem is that the surgeons who currently work there are branded, by you. :wink:

s.a.f

Reaction score
Perhaps you could show me an example of some good work performed in the UK? Unless you consider this Farjo/Hospital group result to be top standard?

Where are their satisfied customers on here? :shock:

Please name a UK Surgeon who can match H&W, Armani, Cole, Rahal, Feller etc.

Is'nt it strange how you never see posts from UK patients on these forums except when they are showing the terrible results of a butchering, whilst there are countless examples of happy patients from the US and Canada.

I dont want to knock the UK but what choice do I have when there is not one clinic capable of providing a hair transplant to top standard. Probably because most hav'nt a clue about hair transplant's and just do it along with a list of other procedures eg Lipo and facelifts.

The day a UK surgeon proves himself to be amongst the best in the world I'll be the first to recommend him to UK or even foriegn patients!
Believe me as a patient and UK resident myself I only wish that was the case.
Why would you not want a UK resident to get the best result abroad? Why would you want them to get a hair transplant here and be left with a poor result?

If there was then I'd be proved wrong on here by other patients but seeing as I'm not then I guess I'm right? :wink:
I personally know people who've been butchered (in the last 2 yrs) by Norton, Nobel, Hospital group, Farjo ...

Would you like me to provide user names of these forum members or set up a link to their story? I can assure you they'll be happy to back up my claims. Here's just one (this was done last yr):

7.jpg

5.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

I never said that all US surgeons are great. They have plenty of poor clinics over there aswell (Bosley etc) obviously its a big country.
It makes me wonder why you are so willing to defend these 'clinics' (who hide behind a company name rather than the name of the person who actually carries out the work.)
Maybe you have good reason to eg they pay your wages? :p

s.a.f

Reaction score
Since nobody is showcasing their results from the UK I will. I have permission from these patients who wish to expose the UK clinics and prevent anyone else from being a victim of them.

More examples,

3000 grafts? from the hospital group (2006)
(UK repair patient Zipit)
230.jpg

322.jpg

s.a.f

Reaction score
Nobel clinic :eek: :!: (Current surgeons)

YGP68.jpg

sickeninggrafts-1.jpg

nobelgrafts.jpg

pic1.jpg

avit

Reaction score
Thanks for showing us the UK showcases. For 1 Zip it did not have 3000 grafts he had about 750-1000 and the picture you are showing does not show his before only the after, The surgery was performed by Dr Greaves who was struck off and fired by the Hospital Group it was about 4/5 years ago, as far as Nobel go I don`t even think they use a Dr to do the surgery its a nurse called Sylvia who does the procedure so fair comment. There is not much point The Uk surgeons posting on the US sites. The Uk Forum Stop hair Loss is moderated by Spex who is a paid salesman for Feller, he says so on his signature. The site is very pro feller and anybody else that goes on there is bullyied off. The comments made are derogatory, defamatory and slanderous and aginst the Uk clinics. I think that posters should talk about the surgeons rather than the clinics, Are all the surgeon that work for Bosley and MHR bad? You would probably say YES and yet you dont know them have never seen them and never undergone surgery by them. You have read a few posts by disgruntled patients. Even the Best DOCS get poor results, some grow well some grow not so well, some scars are good some not so good. People will always complain regardless of there results its the nature of people to do that.

Dalek

Established Member
Reaction score
Francis Rossi used the hospital Group and he is loaded :freaked2:

s.a.f

Reaction score
Hello Avit or should I call you Steven Barnes of the Hospital group? Firstly can I confirm that Zipits op was done in 2006 and he was charged for 3000 grafts although its clearly evident that he did not recieve any where near that amount, as for before pictures how much balder could he have been? :shock:

Its funny how you only post on this section of the forum and only in defence of shoddy UK clinics. :wink:
Your arguments just dont stand up, yes not all procedures performed by the top Docs are spectacular but I've yet to see anyone with hideous scarring and no growth like the UK patients shown here.

I ask again where are the good results from the UK? Where are the happy satisfied posters? Out of the 1000's of hair transplant's performed each year can you show me some examples?

Shills like yourself are easily exposed here.

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/mess ... adid=70762

s.a.f

Reaction score
avit said:
The Uk Forum Stop hair Loss is moderated by Spex who is a paid salesman for Feller, he says so on his signature. The site is very pro feller and anybody else that goes on there is bullyied off.

Spex is not a moderator he just has the same forum priveledges as any ordinary forum member. And anyone who knows or has met him knows that he is a great guy who is only interested in helping hairloss sufferers (a bit like gillenator on this site) yes he is a paid showcase for Dr Feller (since last august) but how many years did this guy spend meeting up with guys in the UK in his own free time and offering advice and councelling on hair transplant's/meds etc all free of charge? 8)
Spex travelled to meet me and put me in contact with a Dr who can prescibe cheap proscar he never tried to sell me a hair transplant I already wanted one and he even made me aware of some of the other US and Canadian surgeons. Now I hear that people like yourself are spreading bullshit and trying to discredit him. (I wonder why?) :roll:
Also the only people bullied of stophairlossnow are shills like yourself, if you go on there you'll also find patients by Hassan and Wong, Rahal, Basanga and even UK surgeon Dr Rogers. The majority may be Feller patients but that is because they found out about him through the site and went with him and were happy to post their results.

avit said:
The comments made are derogatory, defamatory and slanderous and aginst the Uk clinics. I think that posters should talk about the surgeons rather than the clinics, Are all the surgeon that work for Bosley and MHR bad? You would probably say YES and yet you dont know them have never seen them and never undergone surgery by them. You have read a few posts by disgruntled patients. Even the Best DOCS get poor results, some grow well some grow not so well, some scars are good some not so good. People will always complain regardless of there results its the nature of people to do that.

Yes, the thing is people who pay £1000's and get butchered tend to be unhappy about it. :roll:
Why do The UK clinics (with the exception of Rogers) hide behind clinic names eg the hospital group? Why dont their surgeons build their own reputations?
Any decent surgeon would not want his name associated with one of these hair mills.

I also fail to see how it can be considered slanderous for former patients to document their real results along with photographic evidence!

Yes some patients grow better than others and some of the top surgeons have produced results that are not spectacular but the top US and Canadian surgeons have built their reputations by performing procedures that are consistantly good.

Whilst the UK clinics have produced results that are consistantly bad. They have both earned their reputations. :p